Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bus Parts Stolen, by Louie,AKA Aaron - in Arkansas or Texass?
Photo link: Forum code:
Bus Parts Stolen, by Louie,AKA Aaron - in Arkansas or Texass?
Author Photo
ZENVWDRIVER
Samba Member

Photos: 1600

Bus Parts Stolen, by Louie,AKA Aaron - in Arkansas or Texass? Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:09 pm     Views: 943      Rating: Not rated

… this treasure chest door came offa' my '60 single cab in 1996 - finally found a better one and switched them - Some poor-soul went into my shop last night and stole this old one - along with the entire front seat outta' the SC truck - put a bay bucket seat on and it'll work, for now.
i'm just missing this ratty old treasure chest door...
… is sad that this poor guy, Louie - the thief, could not come up with a better way of obtaining something, he wanted. He has my sympathy - i'll pray that the Buddha forgives him for his wrongfulness...
UPDATE 6-12-19
… MORE STUFF MISSING -
… a couppla' months ago, there was a guy, who came to my house to buy bus parts. His name was Louie from Silom Springs, Arkansas. He had a pickup AND TYPE 2, that needed major repair. He asked to buy my spare front doors, my set of Denman tires, said did not want my treasure chest door and wanted other things, I did not want to sell. He did buy a rear part of a frame - the trans cradle and other major parts and a Bandi toy bus

Louie called me, about 3 or 4 weeks ago and asked if I still had all those parts and the Denman tires - that he was on the road, outta' town and would call me on the up coming weekend to come and get everything... but he never called. He has been in my thoughts, since, because he made a point to call about everything, I initially, did not want to sell and listed those items.

Other parts are missing - the set of wide white Denman tires and tubes, the primed gray right bus door - gave a guy a SWR door 4 this primer one to match his bus

Beware of a Louie, AKA Aaron, from Silom Springs, Arkansas, needing bus parts - not an honest guy.
UPDATE 6/14/19 - 2 bus engine lids missing too. One bay and one splitty. The splitty one was red, with the hinge mounting holes rusted away, on top, to be seen as just a rectangular hole -

Bless poor Louie for lack of honorable judgment - I forgive you, Louie - obviously, you need professional help, man.,.
Zen.

Filed a police report

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.