Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

15" VW stamped, Riveted, KPZ, Beetle wheel from July 54 Oval
Photo link: Forum code:
15" VW stamped, Riveted, KPZ, Beetle wheel from July 54 Oval
Author Photo
54 Oval
Samba Member

Photos: 49

15" VW stamped, Riveted, KPZ, Beetle wheel from July 54 Oval Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:39 pm     Views: 72      Rating: Not rated

I have a 1954 Oval that is a pretty rough project. I grabbed one of the wheels that came with it to see if it might be original. Did some scraping to see if I could find a date stamp, which was not totally successful, but I found a few stamps to help steer me to thinking it probably is an original wheel. Then I notice the rivets on the backside, that hold the rim to the hub. I've spent several hours on the site here searching for more and only found a tiny bit of information. I'm eager for any thoughts and your expertise.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.