Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Battery cutoff switch
Photo link: Forum code:
Battery cutoff switch
Author Photo
Relyt610
Samba Member

Photos: 103

Battery cutoff switch Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:58 pm     Views: 28      Rating: Not rated

To properly wire this cut off switch, I decided in the process I would also replace the original wiring harness as well. I used a 100amp circuit breaker fuse to run the battery to before running a lead to the switch. On the opposite pole of the switch, I ran 2 wires, one to the starter and the other to the volt regulator. I used 4g wiring for the battery and the starter, and used 8g(I think? Same diameter as factory) for the volt regulator.

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.