Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

First post of my of Caskey's Products INC. Coyote#2 manx clone Body work
Photo link: Forum code:
First post of my of Caskey's Products INC. Coyote#2 manx clone Body work
Author Photo
Beach~N~Buggy

Photos: 28

First post of my of Caskey's Products INC. Coyote#2 manx clone Body work Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:36 am     Views: 13      Rating: Not rated

Picked up this body sept 2018 for 600.00 and started the process of removing the gel-coat as the spider cracks were out of control then took a break during the summer to look for a donor car which I will be posting sometime soon. I ended up using 2 gallons of polyester light weight body filler and many hours of sanding and beer consumption, the hood took me a solid 8 hrs to just get the scoop perfect.

View user's profile Send private message Instagram Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.