Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Shifter Guide Pin
Photo link: Forum code:
Shifter Guide Pin
Author Photo
AndyBees
Samba Member

Photos: 217

Shifter Guide Pin Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:20 pm     Views: 27      Rating: Not rated

This is a pic of the modified Shift Guide Pin that is used on the 1980-1983 Air-cooled Vanagons as well as the same era of the Vanagon with the Diesel Transmission. The rubber groments work fine, handle grease well and do not distribute vibes up to the gear shift. Look back in my pics for additional photos. There are other views in my gallery. This one shows the screw and washer on the end. I drilled and tapped the guide pin to accept a screw. JB Weld and a washer holds it on the other side. This mod has been in use since August, 2012.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.