Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Route 66
Photo link: Forum code:
Route 66
Author Photo
Vangeaux77
Samba Member

Photos: 45

Route 66 Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:12 pm     Views: 14      Rating: Not rated

This was a very interesting trip on Rt. 66 starting from Amarillo, TX to Chicago last July. We traveled in my 1991 Vanagon transporter that was restore completely and fitted as a camper. Not to mention all the great stops we made but we were fascinated not expecting to meet so many people from Europeans countries Norway, France, Germany, etc. There interest seem to be related to the TV Series, Route 66. Nice folks, all. And the stops we made some disappointing but most interesting. A trip we’ll worth the month we traveled.
I’ll upload a brief showing of the more interesting stops. I tend to overshoot photos.
This is one of several trips taken and as a graphic designer, I do a piece of art for each one. Enjoy!

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.