Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

1964 Karmann Ghia Cabriolet at Liberty State Park, New Jersey Oct. 1991
Photo link: Forum code:
1964 Karmann Ghia Cabriolet at Liberty State Park, New Jersey Oct. 1991
Author Photo
Rome
Samba Member

Photos: 4412

1964 Karmann Ghia Cabriolet at Liberty State Park, New Jersey Oct. 1991 Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:52 pm     Views: 73      Rating: Not rated
From the Garden State Classic event

Decades-long VW enthusiast Bob Cropsey from NJ organized a VW meet "Garden State Classic" held at the large field in this park. It's located on the west side of the Hudson River, directly across from lower Manhattan. After participating in the show with my Ghia, a friend offered to take a photo of the car and me. The World Trade Center made an exciting backdrop. I'm wearing my German Lederhosen. I fitted trim rings to the Porsche 914 rims, and a dual quiet-pack muffler which were on the car for a few more years.

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.