Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

1957 hardtop OG paint, AZ car
Photo link: Forum code:
1957 hardtop OG paint, AZ car
Author Photo
mikevw57
Samba Member

Photos: 87

1957 hardtop OG paint, AZ car Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:44 am     Views: 1460      Rating: Not rated

My friend told me about a oval up in the El Capitan mountains that he found. We went up to get it and this is what was left. At one time the car had been rolled. So the owners removed the body, set it aside and made a pipe rack out of the pan. Well the body has been sitting ever since. Its all OG paint, has all the interior parts except seats and steering collumn and wheel. Over the years of sitting, the W decklid, the hood, the taillight, headlight assemblies. There is still some good parts on it, and it will help in fixing my other oval hardtop.
Mike

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.