Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Rare VW “Synero”
Photo link: Forum code:
Rare VW “Synero”
Author Photo
radar5667
Samba Member

Photos: 113

Rare VW “Synero” Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:35 pm     Views: 52      Rating: Not rated

Spellcheck people. My buddy once asked me what a 1986 VW “Synero” was. He had seen a local estate sale nearby which included a “rare 1986 VW Synero” going up for a no reserve auction. I was suspicious and figured it might be a Syncro. Turns out I was right and there was only one other bidder present because nobody searches the internet for Syneros. This was a couple years ago and we were fortunate that day that the internet failed to spellcheck and autocorrect “Synero” for Syncro so thanks to a one letter error in spelling, “Big Stinky” joined our family that day for an exceptionally good price. Big Stinky the tin top is a loyal and trusty member of our family now. You never know when or where it might be your lucky day. Keep looking and be ready when it is your day.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.