Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Recently stolen 1964 Caravelle camper bus - help if you can, please.
Photo link: Forum code:
Recently stolen 1964 Caravelle camper bus - help if you can, please.
Author Photo
DKiehnle

Photos: 1

Recently stolen 1964 Caravelle camper bus - help if you can, please. Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:38 pm     Views: 1180      Rating: Not rated

On November 11th, 2020 in Seattle's Beacon Hill neighborhood, someone decided that they needed my 1964 VW camper bus more than me. I drove my wife to work at about 6:30 AM, came home at 7:20 and found my bus gone. If anyone sees it, or finds parts of it for sale, please contact me. It's been part of our family for 34 years and I really miss having it.

It is maroon and cream colored, there are two dents in the driver's side rear about halfway up on the edge, the driver's sliding window is plexiglas, the driver's door bottom hinge needs to be welded back together and doesn't open fully. It has some rust at the rocker panels, and also at the rear where the battery sits. It needed a wash to scrub off some lichens. It has brand new tires.

Help if you can, we miss our camper.

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.