Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bus accident 2021
Photo link: Forum code:
Bus accident 2021
Author Photo
Air Cooled Linen Design

Photos: 1

Bus accident 2021 Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:26 pm     Views: 43      Rating: Not rated

Bought this bus from Upstream Trading before my accident.
I wouldn’t refer anyone to use Upstream Trading, they are sneaky with pictures so you cant see certain body lines, dents, or show you any of the issues it may have. They kept delaying to send any at all. I kept asking for pictures and same answer let me check with my brother to verify and confirm to get pics. Never emailed pics. Ad said no rust issues found plenty of it, also ad said runs and drives, bull shit, wasn’t true. Brakes were shot to shit, lines rotted, gas cable Mikey moused. Ad said nothing of issues and I asked when we Skyped and of course they want to make the sale. My father was dying of cancer and I told Richard call me in 3 months I need to deal with my father, this dude was persistent on negotiating to get me to buy, I told him call me later nope, kept calling every week until he agreed to the asking price I wanted in the beginning.
Don’t deal with Richard or his brother, there about the money and not the customer interest. Hit me up if you have any questions.

View user's profile Send private message Instagram Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.