Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bugs out at the North Haven Monday Nite Kickoff Cruise, 5/10/2021
Photo link: Forum code:
Bugs out at the North Haven Monday Nite Kickoff Cruise, 5/10/2021
Author Photo
Stock Steve
Samba Member

Photos: 2109

Bugs out at the North Haven Monday Nite Kickoff Cruise, 5/10/2021 Posted: Wed May 12, 2021 7:46 am     Views: 22      Rating: Not rated

Nice evening to get the old cars out to the season kickoff cruise night organized by the "Doo Wop Cruisers" car club of North Haven, CT. I drove my '70 Bug and had a great time catching up with folks and seeing lots of cool cars. Couple of shots of my car and me by Ed Davis, one of my car and Brian's '71 by Brian Esposito (first time seeing Brian's car in person and also meeting Brian), and then one by me of Brian and his beautiful '71 Super.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.