Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

G pins 1989 Vanagon
Photo link: Forum code:
G pins 1989 Vanagon
Author Photo
kombivan
Samba Member

Photos: 2

G pins 1989 Vanagon Posted: Mon May 17, 2021 11:39 am     Views: 22      Rating: Not rated

I have my G single connectors full behind the fuse block and I seem to have lost power to the items/gadgets running off these connectors I have a dash pod and fog lights as well as stereo and uhf. Uhf and Stereo are working dash pod and fog lights aren't working. My fan to the heater stopped working as well. seems power is going into the board where the P connectors are. All items from the P single connectors are working and I am clueless why the power from these single pins have lost power can anyone tell me where the power is sourced from and how it travels across the fuseblock to these single connectors in the P cluster. The G single connectors that are giving me trouble are the ones with power 24/7 I would appreciate some help.

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.