Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Rare Empi button and Speedwell wheel
Photo link: Forum code:
Rare Empi button and Speedwell wheel
Author Photo
DannyZ
Samba Member

Photos: 970

Rare Empi button and Speedwell wheel Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:13 am     Views: 1115      Rating: Not rated

I found this Very Rare Speedwell steering wheel at a local shop. They had this wheel and a Empi GTV wheel and button in a display case. I saw a price tag and asked how much are the wheels? He said the GTV is $150 and the other wheel (Speedwell) is not for sale its my friends. He pulled both the GTV and the Speedweel wheels out. I grab the GTV and thought to myself I'm buying this wheel. I'm holding the GTV looking at the Speedwell thinking Oh my God that button is white. I've never seen or heard of a white Empi button befroe. I asked the shop owner again how much is this wheel(speedwell).? He said $100. 5 minutes before he said it's not for sale. Well I had to buy them both. Sorry it's not for sale.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.