Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Modern Blaupunkt With T34 Ghia Clothes
Photo link: Forum code:
Modern Blaupunkt With T34 Ghia Clothes
Author Photo
notchboy
Samba Member

Photos: 13815

Modern Blaupunkt With T34 Ghia Clothes Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:03 pm     Views: 37      Rating: Not rated

Nothing beats the real deal when restoring any classic to as was - dealership condition. But as parts dry up many people are left with the scraps and or nothing at all. Most of us on here understand this with T34 restoration. When I had seen the T34 take off with special radio plate - I ordered one. It was DHL shipped fast to me with a tracker. Got here in less than a week. I have yet to turn it on, but was so impressed with the face plate I decided to share sooner. Just the face/bezel itself is a very accurate replica of the original. The holes are a bit smaller than OG but can be made bigger easily. The plate behind it has a fake radio dial skript for accuracy - if I can find a fault so far, its glued on a bit off. I think I can fix it by heating up the glue and moving it. Over all if you want a modern replica in your T34 for a radio to play off of your bluetooth and or direct plug in - with modern wiring for amps and what not - this is a good purchase. I paid $240 shipped. The by product is that the face plate is a very accurate piece for those in need of one for their real Blaupunkt. [email protected]
www.volkstory.com

www.facebook.com/volkstorybkk
353 Ramkhamhaeng 166 Yaek 4 Minburee Ramkhamhaeng RoadBangkok Thailand 10510
Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.