Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Stolen Deluxe Trim from Bug Jam
Photo link: Forum code:
Stolen Deluxe Trim from Bug Jam
Author Photo
PIOMAC
Samba Member

Photos: 17

Stolen Deluxe Trim from Bug Jam Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2002 7:35 am     Views: 4418      Rating: Not rated

Made the mistake of parking my bus in the parking lot and had a piece of my deluxe trim stolen! This is the smallest of the deluxe trim pieces which goes between the passenger door and the cargo door. If you know someone who went to Bug Jam and "acquired" a piece of deluxe trim that is missing in this picture then kick his pansy ass! I am now looking to replace this piece so if you have this particular piece e-mail me please.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.