Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Stolen 1963 Convertible **RECOVERED!!**
Photo link: Forum code:
Stolen 1963 Convertible **RECOVERED!!**
Author Photo
rcaster
Samba Member

Photos: 35

Stolen 1963 Convertible **RECOVERED!!** Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:19 pm     Views: 3231      Rating: Not rated

**4/23/07 UPDATE** I was able to get the car home Saturday night. The only damage was the front apron got a little banged up and the oil sump and exhaust was scraped up. Still not able to find the person who did this. Thanks again for everyone's help!

**4/21/07 UPDATE** My car has been recovered! I don't have all the details yet but the car was recovered and is safely (?) at a towing yard. Thank you for everyone's kind words and encouragement, I really appreciate it!

**UPDATE** My car was seen last night, 4/18 at the Shell gas station around 8:10pm in Palm Desert on Washington and Avenue of the States. Anyone in the area please keep an eye out!

Stolen from my garage in Palm Desert sometime between 4/12 and 4/16/07, Coral Red with brown top, tan with brown piping interior, OG Empi Sprint Stars, Hamburg hood badge, etc. If you see this car or have any info, PLEASE give me a call at (760) 409-6234. Thank you, Roy.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.