Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

old yeller
Photo link: Forum code:
old yeller
Author Photo
jeff denham
Samba Member

Photos: 207

old yeller Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:34 pm     Views: 1236      Rating: Not rated

this was one of the first turbo set ups i built for my self.engine spects were 74x92 power sleeved stock311b rods 74berney bergman crank ground and machined by my freind john. 11/32 dowel mate( NO WEGEMATE). older moon cam ecf to k10 108LC 1.4 scat rockers mag case 10mm studes. my vwaudi 041s nonwelded 42x37 heads scat dual springs. my custom one off 1/1/2 turbo header thick flange( NO GASKETS )and( NO LEAKS ) turbo was a rayjay eb60 then in the end i ran a ef70. carb was a holly3310 vac second. i would run the road demen now if i were to do it again. custom one off long alium intake built by jeffd and jier valley. comp was 8.01 i always ran race gas in the car because i always had the wastegate screw on kill dident want to take a chanse getting waxed on the street by a moter cycle or what have you. it was a deffent powerifull and relible combo and it did not leak a drop and the engine had been reved to 10.000 in the burnout. best et with dunlop street radials was 12.00 at 120mph. wheelspin and small wheel stand to boot never ever ran slicks. drove it to the traqck and drove it home. round trip 50 miles.what a ride lets just say the perfect engine for this little car. jeff d.

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.