Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

motor in-progress (B)
Photo link: Forum code:
motor in-progress (B)
Author Photo
hlwimmer
Samba Member

Photos: 48

motor in-progress (B) Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:43 pm     Views: 1680      Rating: Not rated

figures that i'd drive to sanjose only to take a half-dozen blurry images... attached is a frontal image of the motor showing the oil-filler a bit more clearly. in the end, it will be a fairly mild 1776 with stock heads and an engle 110 cam. the carbs will be dual zeniths from a 63 porsche (same as the oil filler, oil filter and the 285mm genny -- the OT pulley is a repro). the dizzy will be changed from my old 010 to a NOS 019 with an electronic ignition module... a neat bug-o-rama find of a friend who will soon be the owner of my older restored 010.

link to the motor pre-zentihs: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/index.mv?photo+122742.jpg

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter

All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2018, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB