Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Daniel Sianturi 21 Window Bus Indonesia Scam
Photo link: Forum code:
Daniel Sianturi 21 Window Bus Indonesia Scam
Author Photo
Patrick
Samba Member

Photos: 5

Daniel Sianturi 21 Window Bus Indonesia Scam Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:03 pm     Views: 310      Rating: Not rated

I wanted to post some information regarding a scammer. I found a 21 window bus on the Racing Junk website in their ad section. I emailed Daniel Sianturi who posted the ad and he gave me a story that the bus was not in California as stated but in Indonesia. His son was going to college in California and needed the money for school. This guy is good, he sent me several photos when I asked, he also sent a copy of the title and registration in his name. He told me he contacted the shipping company www.indotranscargo.com and they would transport it for $2500 . He wanted me to wire him 10% down to his bank account. I went to the website and emailed them to see if they would handle the money exchange. Got a response email back from them stating they would and to send the wire transfer to their bank. I searched for the website in several other ways and there is no such transport company. He even made a transport company website. I asked him to send me specific photos of under the cargo and front floor mats. He can't do that, I also asked several specific VW restoration questions and he does not even know anything about VW's .I contacted racing junk and asked if they could tell me anything about him and they said that they have removed the scammers listing. This goes on and on, I will try to add a photo of the bus in case he trys to list it on Samba. Hope this prevents someone from making a mistake, I know that Samba is the first place I tried to check him out on. I am a very skeptical person so of course I did not send him any money. Susan

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.