Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

restojohnny's magnesium brm find 03 19 2012
Photo link: Forum code:
restojohnny's magnesium brm find 03 19 2012
Author Photo
restojohnny
Samba Member

Photos: 2120

restojohnny's magnesium brm find 03 19 2012 Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:35 pm     Views: 360      Rating: Not rated

Well it stopped raining and snowing so I went out for a drive with my twin babies to relax and saw this bad boy sticking out of someones trashcan LOL "FOR REALS" took the wheel threw it in my ride knocked on the door and asked for the other wheels and they said that was just in the yard when they moved in so they threw it out. They had no idea what it was for LOL hmmm I don't know if I'm filipino cuz damn I'm as lucky as an IRISHMAN LOL.

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.