Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

New Wiring Harness- Branching Out
Photo link: Forum code:
New Wiring Harness- Branching Out
Author Photo
JJM86
Samba Member

Photos: 128

New Wiring Harness- Branching Out Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:01 am     Views: 73      Rating: Not rated

This is one of the junctions going from many to fewer wires. It was tough to get things wrapped properly so that everything was sealed and the right length away from the ECU and towards the end points. I messed up a few times and had to cut and re-shrink some parts. Next time I would work from the ECU out, instead of the other way (as I did). It's not as perfect as the original one but it works a lot better and is still sealed up and makes it to where it needs to go.

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.