Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts New!  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Search found 12532 matches
If you want to link to a search on notchboy, use:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_search.php?search_author=notchboy
If you prefer the summary view, use:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_search.php?search_author=notchboy&show_results=summary
Gallery Index Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 249, 250, 251  Next
Jump to:
Search Results
Cool vintage Volkswagen picture
Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:39 am
Size: 1000x1000   Views: 33
Rating: Not rated
notchboy
Gassing up.

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   
In Vintage Pictures/Postcards

Forum code:

Size: 990x660   Views: 34
notchboy
Gassing up.

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

Size: 1093x1080   Views: 15
notchboy
Gassing up.

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

Early VW Pic - Vintage Volkswagen
Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:11 pm
Size: 1080x609   Views: 55
notchboy

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   
In Bug - Split-window/1938-53 VWs

Forum code:

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:11 pm
Size: 448x252   Views: 40
notchboy

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   
In Bug - Split-window/1938-53 VWs

Forum code:

Modern Blaupunkt With T34 Ghia Clothes
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:03 pm
Size: 1024x768   Views: 17
notchboy
Nothing beats the real deal when restoring any classic to as was - dealership condition. But as parts dry up many people are left with the scraps and or nothing at all. Most of us on here understand this with T34 restoration. When I had seen the T34 take off with special radio plate - I ordered one. It was DHL shipped fast to me with a tracker. Got here in less than a week. I have yet to turn it on, but was so impressed with the face plate I decided to share sooner. Just the face/bezel itself is a very accurate replica of the original. The holes are a bit smaller than OG but can be made bigger easily. The plate behind it has a fake radio dial skript for accuracy - if I can find a fault so far, its glued on a bit off. I think I can fix it by heating up the glue and moving it. Over all if you want a modern replica in your T34 for a radio to play off of your bluetooth and or direct plug in - with modern wiring for amps and what not - this is a good purchase. I paid $240 shipped. The by product is that the face plate is a very accurate piece for those in need of one for their real Blaupunkt. [email protected]
www.volkstory.com

www.facebook.com/volkstorybkk
353 Ramkhamhaeng 166 Yaek 4 Minburee Ramkhamhaeng RoadBangkok Thailand 10510
Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   
In Parts/Accessories - Type 3

Forum code:

Size: 1024x768   Views: 10
notchboy
Nothing beats the real deal when restoring any classic to as was - dealership condition. But as parts dry up many people are left with the scraps and or nothing at all. Most of us on here understand this with T34 restoration. When I had seen the T34 take off with special radio plate - I ordered one. It was DHL shipped fast to me with a tracker. Got here in less than a week. I have yet to turn it on, but was so impressed with the face plate I decided to share sooner. Just the face/bezel itself is a very accurate replica of the original. The holes are a bit smaller than OG but can be made bigger easily. The plate behind it has a fake radio dial skript for accuracy - if I can find a fault so far, its glued on a bit off. I think I can fix it by heating up the glue and moving it. Over all if you want a modern replica in your T34 for a radio to play off of your bluetooth and or direct plug in - with modern wiring for amps and what not - this is a good purchase. I paid $240 shipped. The by product is that the face plate is a very accurate piece for those in need of one for their real Blaupunkt. [email protected]
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

Size: 1024x768   Views: 7
notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

Size: 1024x768   Views: 8
notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

Size: 1024x768   Views: 11
notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

Size: 1024x768   Views: 9
notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:02 pm
notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy
Nothing beats the real deal when restoring any classic to as was - dealership condition. But as parts dry up many people are left with the scraps and or nothing at all. Most of us on here understand this with T34 restoration. When I had seen the T34 take off with special radio plate - I ordered one. It was DHL shipped fast to me with a tracker. Got here in less than a week. I have yet to turn it on, but was so impressed with the face plate I decided to share sooner. Just the face/bezel itself is a very accurate replica of the original. The holes are a bit smaller than OG but can be made bigger easily. The plate behind it has a fake radio dial skript for accuracy - if I can find a fault so far, its glued on a bit off. I think I can fix it by heating up the glue and moving it. Over all if you want a modern replica in your T34 for a radio to play off of your bluetooth and or direct plug in - with modern wiring for amps and what not - this is a good purchase. I paid $240 shipped. The by product is that the face plate is a very accurate piece for those in need of one for their real Blaupunkt. [email protected]ail.com
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

Size: 1024x768   Views: 6
notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

Size: 1024x768   Views: 5
notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

Size: 1024x768   Views: 14
notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy
Nothing beats the real deal when restoring any classic to as was - dealership condition. But as parts dry up many people are left with the scraps and or nothing at all. Most of us on here understand this with T34 restoration. When I had seen the T34 take off with special radio plate - I ordered one. It was DHL shipped fast to me with a tracker. Got here in less than a week. I have yet to turn it on, but was so impressed with the face plate I decided to share sooner. Just the face/bezel itself is a very accurate replica of the original. The holes are a bit smaller than OG but can be made bigger easily. The plate behind it has a fake radio dial skript for accuracy - if I can find a fault so far, its glued on a bit off. I think I can fix it by heating up the glue and moving it. Over all if you want a modern replica in your T34 for a radio to play off of your bluetooth and or direct plug in - with modern wiring for amps and what not - this is a good purchase. I paid $240 shipped. The by product is that the face plate is a very accurate piece for those in need of one for their real Blaupunkt. volksto[email protected]
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy
www.volkstory.com

Mobile & WhatsApp
+66924991693
+66946146929

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

1961-1965 VW Type 3 Hub Cap Paint
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:26 pm
Size: 768x1024   Views: 11
notchboy
After having the hub caps restored and re-chromed, lat thing to do is to paint the cents in a flat-satin muted black paint. Simple tape off and tracing with a sharp blade gets the trick done. Top it off with some NOS Trim Rings.

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy
After having the hub caps restored and re-chromed, lat thing to do is to paint the cents in a flat-satin muted black paint. Simple tape off and tracing with a sharp blade gets the trick done. Top it off with some NOS Trim Rings.

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

Size: 1024x768   Views: 15
notchboy

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

Size: 1024x768   Views: 12
notchboy

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

Size: 1024x768   Views: 3
notchboy

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

Size: 1024x768   Views: 4
notchboy

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

notchboy

View other images:
From notchboy Rows Grid   

Forum code:

Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 249, 250, 251  Next
Jump to:
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 251

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2020, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB