TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Lind Bjornsen - [email protected] Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
RareAir Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:24 pm

Got some great stuff from Lind. Not only were his prices affordable, but it was some good stuff. NOS Split Beetle shifter (Pre 52) for only $20, WOW! Parts were also shipped in a timely manner. Thanks Lind....

doug11 Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:23 am

he is a great buyer to thanks lind
Doug

53 0val Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:46 pm

A nice guy too. :wink:

jimmy1 Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:52 pm

Totally satsfied with Lind, everything went smooth!!! (cargo doors etc)

thank you Lind!!!!

ibjack Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:38 pm

Got my parts about a month after I paid. He misplaced the payment but I knew from his reputation that he would come through and he did.

EverettB Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:16 pm

I have bought various parts from Lind over the years and will continue to buy from him as needed.

He recently picked up a bumper for me in Idaho and also shipped to me along with another part I had purchased from him. Excellent service!

Matt K. Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:04 am

Thanks Lind for the shifter and the info you shared with me.............great seller.

diy570 Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:39 pm

i recently did a parts trade with lind and it worked out great. thanks!

jasonvw Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:10 am

Just bought a part from Lind. Great price and delivered quickly. Thanks again Lind.

rafyvolky Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:24 pm

bought and item from Lind ,and he keep his word and delivered,thankyou AAAA++++++++ deal

Canadian_Bugger Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:41 am

I just bought a drivers seat from Lind, great guy to do business with and good prices, would recommend anytime. Thanks Lind

Stanagon Sun May 24, 2009 8:14 pm

Lind really came through for me with some 40hp parts that I needed to complete a motor install for a customer. Reasonable prices and quick shipping too. Highly recommended!

mightymouse Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:43 pm

I hope lind reads this. He has been cool to me thus far without any issues. Then at this last octo he was given a very clean 36 hp bus air cleaner with the support bracket that grabs behind the shroud. In trade for sending me a clean pedal pan for my 57 panel.
That was 4 months ago. I have called, left messages, emailed, done everything i could and been patient.
I havent gotten the part, or any replies. Is lind alive?

danxthexman Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:23 am

Just wanted to update this. As I am the one who gave lind the bracket in good faith that he would send the part he said he would. Does anyone know what happened to Lind or what....

zimblewinder Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:44 am

Bought some great parts from Lind over the years and appreciate his advice and knowledge. Got to say it pains me to be writing a bitch about him here on thesamba. I made my last purchase from Lind in October 2006 and have been writing him, both PMs here and at his personal email address and though he has promised many times to make sure I get the parts promised, his communication been sporadic and now has stopped. I hope he reads this and follows up his promises. Id be happy to write that all has been resolved and leave it at that. Three and a half years is patience enough. Come on Lind. Where are you?????

Inky Ford Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Lind ordered some Hazet tool boxes from me which he picked up at the OCTO show. Thanks Lind!

hitest Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:26 pm

I'm late spreading a little love to Lind! Thanks again for the great help- and hooking me up with the bus bumperettes, dome light and other niceties this afternoon. Pleasure as always. Bradford

campingbox Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:09 pm

I have bought, sold, and traded with Lind a number of times and have never had an issue.

JoelH Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:39 pm

Sold a parts bus to Lind. He's a great guy to deal with. Very easy going and a super asset to the Volkswagen community world wide.

thanks again Lind, good luck with the 15 window!

Joel

mr. warehouse Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:03 am

I've dealt with Lind numerous times in the past, never had an issue.
This time around a deal was made and money was received from Lind. As a bonus he wrapped in in some cool bus tech sheets!

Thanks again Lind your parts are heading out tomorrow.