TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Restojohnny - [email protected] Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
T3 O Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:04 pm

I recently bought a Porsche 914 pedrini wheel from Johnny. What I received was EXACTLY what was pictured in his ad! Super fast response time and a stand up guy. Fast shipping too! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Thanks again dude!!!

restojohnny Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:29 am

Hi EVERYONE :D I just returned recently from being away for the past 2 weeks due to a tragic death in my family.....For everyone who has NOT received their items purchased in the last 2-3 weeks I apologize and will get all items owed shipped/sent out between now and this Friday....Emails with shipping info/tracking#s will be sent out as items are shipped so again please if you have any more concerns please email/message/call me I will answer as soon as I can. THANKYOU for all your patience and understanding.

restojohnny Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:51 pm

For those of you who have NOT received a tracking# for your packages. Again my apologies I again returned home yesterday as I was evacuated from my home Monday due to the Hesperia pilot fire if it isn't one thing it is another and j apologize but could not ship anything out so I am still trying to catch up and I will have it all sorted out packed and shipped out between now And Tuesday I know it's been long and frustrating but You will receive your items. Again my apologies.

Sunroofgod Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:41 am

Another smooth purchase and transaction with Johnny. Quick to reply to emails, quick shipping, and updated tracking information. Thanks again!

lonotch Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:35 pm

I've known Johnny for years through all the P towns and car shows, I'm starting to collect parts for a new project and was looking at Johnny's adds but he had nothing I needed but contacted him anyways and he had most the parts I needed, we made a deal and I sent a USPS mo and in less than a week I have my parts. Thanks Johnny. Keep up the hunt!

Otan Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:20 am

Empi part

Very good communication, item was described perfectly and fast shipping. Thanks Johnny

restojohnny Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:13 am

Sorry for the delay in shipping items in the last 3 weeks....I've been away and have just recently returned......I have shipped packages out yesterday and will ship the remainder of them today and email EVERYONE's tracking# and shipping information out tonite....If you do not receive an email from me regarding your item please contact me via email/phone#/PM My apologies to all for the inconvenience.... 8)

Brokenbus Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:11 pm

Good guy. Honest. Great price on something I bought from him with fast shipping and reliable communication. 👍👍

Dake Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:20 pm

Fast shipping and great packing others could learn from this guy . Super smooth transaction :D

restojohnny Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:06 pm

Sorry to everyone that's been trying to get ahold of me the past 2 weeks. If you haven't received your package PLEASE let me know as I will be catching up on shipping this week and hope to have it ALL shipped by Saturday or the following Monday 8) 8) 8)

restojohnny Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:02 pm

Again my fellow sambanistas I'm still behind on shipping items as I'm still away due to family issues please forgive me on the delays I will return home this week to catch up on that so please let me know if you have not received your items and if it's been shipped but I haven't given you a tracking I will when I return home thankyou for alll your patience and understanding 8)

blacksheep214 Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:29 pm

Bought a set of wheels from Restojohnny recently.
They were well packed, he sent shipping/trackingnumber when they were sent, and was as described in the ad. Would happily do business again. Thank you.

restojohnny Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:49 pm

I would like to say "THANKYOU" for everyone's patience with me shipping out things that you all have purchased. I've been in and out taking care of personal issues but again I am back and do not plan on going anywhere soon until I've caught up on shipping EVERYTHING out to all of you. PLEASE message me or email me if you have NOT received your items. I already pretty much know who's items I have not shipped out yet and will get it all together asap. THANKS again my fellow sambanistas.

modrod Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:50 pm

Always had good luck with Johnny. Known him for years. One of the good guys. -Richard Brown

62DoKaGuy Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:24 pm

Received some wiper pivots quickly and as described. Great comms with seller and a smooth transaction overall. Would recommend him any day. Cheers.

Vadersdad Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:58 pm

Johnny is awesome. He sold me a pair of VW bug door handles that are way better than driver condition. I was actually after the tumblers. Very fair pricing and a great communicator! Will buy from over and over!

banana split Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:44 pm

Johnny killed it :D Cut a metal trunk section out of an oval window for me. Great work and communication. Really helped me out. He's a great guy to do business with. Thanks again Resto 8)

Fifty-Eight Rag Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:21 pm

Johnny is a stand up guy. Quick to respond, quick to pay...extremely easy to work with. Wish everyone was like this guy!

soooop Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:28 am

Fast with resonse and shipping...happy with purchase. thanks

cmartinson Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:13 am

Bought a Holley intake from Johnny last week. He shipped right away, and it came on time. Packaging was great, and the item was exactly as described. Would definitely do business with the Resto-man again. He's definitely a valuable asset to anyone looking for quality parts at a good price. Thanks again !