TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Eric&Barb - [email protected]
Hornman Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:47 pm

Okay, who are these guys? They know everything! I would like to invite Eric&Barb to visit me in Ventura...bring your tools! 8)

Really, great contributors to TheSamba.

Kelly Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:33 am

I'll add to this, they are great in person too. I haven't had time lately to see them but it's always a learning experience when I do.

pat1730 Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:53 am

thanks eric&barb for the roofrack clamp! perfect transaction. if i need something else i contact you again!

Rickles Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:08 am

Very knowledgeable and really helpful on several of my threads. I just received a hard-to-find right preheat tube for my '67 from them. The price was reasonable, and the condition was better than I expected; it arrived days early. Thanks. I especially like that the price they quoted was bottom line including shipping and Paypal fee.

GrahamL Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:46 pm

Thanks Eric&Barb for your help and the quality parts and fast postage. I shall be in touch again to see what other good bits you have thanks again
Graham

easy e Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:59 pm

Eric&Barb helped me out on a little part I was looking for. Communication was great, shipping was very quick and the part was in great shape.
Thank you!

Jay Salser Sat May 12, 2018 9:40 am

I want to thank Eric and Barb for responding to my Wanted Ad on TheSamba! They provided photos of the needed part. We did a seamless transaction and the part was mailed, WELL-packaged and arrived in record time! Thank you Eric and Barb for your great help! jay salser

Jay Salser Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:49 pm

Another great transaction, Eric and Barb! Thanks for the Pre-Heat Tube! Great price and fast delivery. Keep up the good VW work! jay salser

lushtech Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:19 pm

Bought a Deluxe Bus bumper form Eric&Barb. I have also purchased items from them at local VW shows. Great people! Great Prices....

Don 62bug Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:02 pm

Bought a variety of tins from Eric&Barb for my '62 Beetle. Great communication, excellent packaging and the parts were just what I needed and competitively priced. Very happy!!!

Mr. Mike Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:07 am

I had a wonder transaction with Eric&Barb! Great transaction, easy communication, fast shipping, and lovely part, as described.
Thank you!
Mike