TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Official whine about Buses and parts for sale Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1515, 1516, 1517 ... 2708, 2709, 2710  Next
UZI Wed May 23, 2012 12:13 pm

willieb wrote: I just posted on here to bitch about some way over priced stuff, hell I can't touch this high powered pissin and moanin I'm going to getting my hands greasy.

all overpriced items deserve the same attention, no matter the dollar amount. :)

Dave24 Wed May 23, 2012 3:34 pm

IN2RUST wrote: Dave24 wrote: He's comparing a cherry to a dingleberry.

Dave, That is hilarious! :D Thanks, sad but funny/true at the same time?. How could anyone possibly connect a fakenadianapanelconversionrollerpaintedallpartsfromitsold/availableoffthebuswhileactivelyforsalefor3years/notakersbus with the high-level resto TRUE wolfsburg 15 offered?... I can't. :lol:

spookymulder Wed May 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Dave24 wrote: IN2RUST wrote: Dave24 wrote: He's comparing a cherry to a dingleberry.

Dave, That is hilarious! :D Thanks, sad but funny/true at the same time?. How could anyone possibly connect a fakenadianapanelconversionrollerpaintedallpartsfromitsold/availableoffthebuswhileactivelyforsalefor3years/notakersbus with the high-level resto TRUE wolfsburg 15 offered?... I can't. :lol: I want some of that Canada Skunk he's smoking, then I won't be able to tell the difference either :wink:

stephenmullens Thu May 24, 2012 2:11 pm

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1310188

zozo Thu May 24, 2012 2:19 pm

That'd be a nice lookin' bus with a few changes, starting with the horror of the wheels and drums.

The paint looks nice everywhere except the drivers' dogleg behind the bumper. Odd. Selective photography?

Thomas Pedigo Thu May 24, 2012 2:31 pm

Besides all the other hilarious parts of this sellers ad,I really liked the..."I left it running,so you can see it doesn't smoke"...LMFAO!

Might want to change his name to "BIGNO".

jeffff Thu May 24, 2012 2:47 pm

Nice paint on the wheels :roll:

I'm too lazy to remove the rims from the bus and mask them properly.....so I'll just paint the brake drums and get over spray all over the tires......gross.

cru62 Thu May 24, 2012 6:11 pm

$400 for that POS rack? Let me know who offered you that much money for a rack that is worth $100 on the best day possible because I have one they could throw money at me for!

earlywesty Thu May 24, 2012 7:36 pm

spookymulder wrote: Dave24 wrote: IN2RUST wrote: Dave24 wrote: He's comparing a cherry to a dingleberry.

Dave, That is hilarious! :D Thanks, sad but funny/true at the same time?. How could anyone possibly connect a fakenadianapanelconversionrollerpaintedallpartsfromitsold/availableoffthebuswhileactivelyforsalefor3years/notakersbus with the high-level resto TRUE wolfsburg 15 offered?... I can't. :lol: I want some of that Canada Skunk he's smoking, then I won't be able to tell the difference either :wink:

Please do not judge our country by his posts. Some of us have better stashes.... 8)

EverettB Thu May 24, 2012 10:32 pm

cru62 wrote: $400 for that POS rack? Let me know who offered you that much money for a rack that is worth $100 on the best day possible because I have one they could throw money at me for!

:shock: I wouldn't pay $40 for that rack. Maybe $4, just to make sure it was destroyed.

stephenmullens Thu May 24, 2012 11:14 pm

EverettB wrote: cru62 wrote: $400 for that POS rack? Let me know who offered you that much money for a rack that is worth $100 on the best day possible because I have one they could throw money at me for!

:shock: I wouldn't pay $40 for that rack. Maybe $4, just to make sure it was destroyed.

yeah its an ugly pos.

LHG Fri May 25, 2012 7:50 am

EverettB wrote: cru62 wrote: $400 for that POS rack? Let me know who offered you that much money for a rack that is worth $100 on the best day possible because I have one they could throw money at me for!

You might see the value if it was displayed properly, it's installed backwards. :wink:

EverettB Fri May 25, 2012 9:57 am

LHG wrote: EverettB wrote: cru62 wrote: $400 for that POS rack? Let me know who offered you that much money for a rack that is worth $100 on the best day possible because I have one they could throw money at me for!

You might see the value if it was displayed properly, it's installed backwards. :wink:

This Bus would look a lot better after:
1. Throw rack in trash
2. Throw scoops in trash
3. Mount stock wheels/tires.

BulletBus Fri May 25, 2012 10:11 am

And throw in some of that Canadian skunk! :lol: 8)

Dave24 Fri May 25, 2012 10:23 am

EverettB wrote: LHG wrote: EverettB wrote: cru62 wrote: $400 for that POS rack? Let me know who offered you that much money for a rack that is worth $100 on the best day possible because I have one they could throw money at me for!

1. Throw rack in trash
2. Throw scoops in trash
3. Mount stock wheels/tires. 4. Properly paint the bumpers

stephenmullens Fri May 25, 2012 10:51 am

Dave24 wrote: EverettB wrote: LHG wrote: EverettB wrote: cru62 wrote: $400 for that POS rack? Let me know who offered you that much money for a rack that is worth $100 on the best day possible because I have one they could throw money at me for!

1. Throw rack in trash
2. Throw scoops in trash
5. Primer gray the interior

cru62 Fri May 25, 2012 5:25 pm

stephenmullens wrote: Dave24 wrote: EverettB wrote: LHG wrote: EverettB wrote: cru62 wrote: $400 for that POS rack? Let me know who offered you that much money for a rack that is worth $100 on the best day possible because I have one they could throw money at me for!

1. Throw rack in trash
2. Throw scoops in trash
6. Get the correct door handle(s). Is that a late door?

Clara Fri May 25, 2012 9:40 pm

cru62 wrote: stephenmullens wrote: Dave24 wrote: EverettB wrote: LHG wrote: EverettB wrote: cru62 wrote: $400 for that POS rack? Let me know who offered you that much money for a rack that is worth $100 on the best day possible because I have one they could throw money at me for!

1. Throw rack in trash
2. Throw scoops in trash
6. Get the correct door handle(s). Is that a late door?
That handle looks really tiny.

stephenmullens Fri May 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Clara wrote: That handle looks really tiny.
Yeah I didn't notice that but you're right it looks teeny.

Thomas Pedigo Fri May 25, 2012 10:08 pm

Maybe a bastardized early ribbed interior handle?