TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Jonny Bumm - [email protected] - John Saavedra Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
69 Jim Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:19 pm

Excellent seller, great packaging, good price, fastest delivery by any seller yet. In other words, buy from him people even if you don't need his stuff. Do it just for the experience if not anything else!

FASTBACKDON Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:30 pm

Jim I too made a cool deal with John BUT sadly his Dog ate the N.O.S. Sidemarker I wanted chewed it up DAMN Puppies

Rich_W Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:03 pm

Big thumbs up for John from me as well. Did a local pickup, chatted for a bit...all around good guy. Thanks John. =D>

campingbox Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:33 pm

I've sold a few parts to John and he's always followed through with his end.

joelmaude Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:33 pm

Thanks so much John for sending my slider window in perfect condition. Thanks for the great packaging and going the extra mile.

Sincerely,

Joel Maude

mark11 Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:10 pm

Have sold to John in the past: excellent buyer, his [b]word[/b] is as good as any PayPal payment in my book.

Marks VW Haus

Eurobug Sat May 03, 2008 4:41 pm

I bought some bug dash pieces from Jon and it was shipped quickly, parts look great!! Thanks Jon.

napat Wed May 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Bought many parts from him.
Good as described! recommend.
Nice seller :-)

Will do business with him again for sure.

vdubfan68 Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:07 pm

:D Just got home with my turn signal cover . It was good to see John again Always a pleasure to deal with . And a stand up VW GUY !! You can never go wrong with John . Buy with confidence . One of the TOP TEN Sellers HERE !!! ON THE ONE AND ONLY. THE SAMBA . COM !!!

irestorevws Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:02 am

Wow! What a great seller. I bought an ignition switch from John that ended up being bad. The part was delivered in record time and the communication was outstanding. John refunded me immediately and wouldn't let me waste my money sending the bad switch back. I wish every seller on The Samba had the same morals as John, don't hesitate to buy from him.

restojohnny Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:03 pm

I've been dealing with good'ol JOHNNYBUM for ever now and he's never ever done me dirty :lol: I would recommend buying from him or selling to him anytime :D

ksteckel Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:02 pm

I bought an oil cap from John and it arrived promptly and it was as he described. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks John.

erwinsm Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:34 pm

Great seller and pick up item with no problems would buy form him again.

BDWannaB Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:07 pm

Good and upstanding seller. I'd do business with him again.

mark tucker Thu May 20, 2010 8:03 pm

very good guy to deal with, wish everybody was as good as him. thanks again

tstracy39 Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:49 pm

Overall positive experience buying from this seller, however, I would have preferred to have gotten a more official-looking receipt, I had to go through the Post Office to get an insurance check for parts that got broken in the mail (not the seller's fault) and the clerk I filed the claim with was a real hardass, the clerk nearly didn't send the claim out, partly because the receipt I got from the seller was just a hand-written note on blank paper. It's possible to buy a book of receipt forms from Office Depot or Office Max to write on for a few dollars, if you ask for payment with a money order you should be professional enough to get a book of receipt forms at the very least, just saying.

vdubfan68 Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:16 am

Another great transaction with John today. I was invited over to his home . To pick up my NOS Tin . As always a pleasure to chat with and discuss further transactions in the future. John is one of the best . Just wish I had more time today . DAMN WORK !!! Takes up to much of my time. BUT YOU GOTTS TO PAY DA BILLS $$$$$ I will continue to buy from John. He is one of the BEST HERE . On THE SAMBA . COM THANK YOU !!!! =D>

Van-go108 Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:19 am

Fast deal and shipping on a crows foot wheel. 8)

Thanks John.

Fralg Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:33 am

Made a puchase from John and recieved quick responces to emails and and fast shipping.
Thanks
Frode

BUCIOBATISTI Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:56 pm

I just had a couple very smooth and efficient transactions with John. Thanks again and come back anytime!