TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Gas prices where you are Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 131, 132, 133  Next
Kanzapanzer Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:32 am

$2.89 here in Emporia, Ks.

buggdude67 Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:24 am

Gas price here in Sac Ca for ARCO which is usually the cheapest is $2.82. I saw a podunk station a block from my house that had the cheapest at $3.09.

I received an email from someone at work that said, the only way the consumer/people are going to be able to keep gas prices down is to boycot one gas company at a time. The suggestion is to start with EXXON-MOBIL. If we as a nation/world stop buying from this gas company they will have to drop their price to sell off their gas reserves, kinda of like a price war between the big gas companys. Once this works with this gas company we hit the other ones. I already don't ever buy from EXXON-MOBIL so it is easy for me. Just a thought about our current gas goughing that is going on.

Rich aka [email protected]

Gary Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:26 am

Richard C Duncan Jr wrote: Gas price here in Sac Ca for ARCO which is usually the cheapest is $2.82. I saw a podunk station a block from my house that had the cheapest at $3.09.

I received an email from someone at work that said, the only way the consumer/people are going to be able to keep gas prices down is to boycot one gas company at a time. The suggestion is to start with EXXON-MOBIL. If we as a nation/world stop buying from this gas company they will have to drop their price to sell off their gas reserves, kinda of like a price war between the big gas companys. Once this works with this gas company we hit the other ones. I already don't ever buy from EXXON-MOBIL so it is easy for me. Just a thought about our current gas goughing that is going on.

Rich aka [email protected]

Um, if you boycott all of the gas companies, where will you purchase gasoline :roll:

Those gas-out e-mails are stupid. If you don't buy gas today, you will some other day.

ScottK Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:36 pm

Kanzapanzer wrote: Cause they don't have a huge road tax on gas like we do here in Kansas. Missourri roads pretty much suck wherever you go.

Is that why we're much better drivers? :P

Scott

Fish Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:01 pm

Use Fuel Tracker in San Diego County to find the lowest gas prices.
http://home.fueltracker.com/home.html

sixfootdan Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:32 pm

Here on Ohau at a 76 Station. I go there to get the antennae ball sometimes. Other than that I usually get it on base and it's .10 cheaper.

aircooledberndoggie Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:59 pm

Just since i started this post this morning before work, gas went from $3.08 to $3.18. I used to get so pissed about it, but i finally got it in my head that i can yell and scream and boycott all i want but ..........They {oil companies} are just too big for much to be done. Bush cant {or wont} do anything so who am I? Like it's been stated......supply and demand. I like to drive past the big escalades running 20" rims and the Navagotors and especially Hummers and laugh now though............I guess if you can afford one of those; you can afford to keep gas in it..............Thanx for the responses......... It really is interesting...........Peace :bug_blue:

Mikee Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:00 pm

http://gasbuddy.com/

53 0val Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:37 pm

:shock: $4.24 in San Diego today.

bajaherbie Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:34 pm

in southwest oklahoma its $2.79. i go to a farm co-op when i can buy it for $2.51. they don't increase the price untill they buy another truckload...

sloans265 Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:10 pm

$3.11 for premium up the street from me. But once hurricane season hits it will most likely go over $4. Luckily for me I have a company gas card, and have not had to purchase gas on my own since last June. Still I try to "respect" this priviledge and drive like I bought it! :?

60beetle60 Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:11 am

approx AU$1.40/L here in adelaide

Dub Owner Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:55 am

Dusty1 wrote: It's also illegal to pump your own in New Jersey. Gas is cheap in Jersey especially along the top of I-95 'cuz the refineries are right there. Probably the same deal in Missouri.

Mid grade is cheaper than regular in Iowa because there's a big shot of alcohol in it, the state give 'em a tax break on it. It was last time I was through there, anyway. Its about $2.70 here in MO

blarneyman Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:36 am

In the Pacific NW (Bellingham, Wa.) it's between $3.00 & $3.10 for regular. I just got back from Belfast NI and it works out to about $6.30US a gallon for regular. :cry:

notchback Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:08 pm

Sam Harris wrote: approx AU$1.40/L here in adelaide or, in otherwords, $3.94US per gallon.

vwracerdave Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:34 pm

110 octane race fuel is $6.00 a gallon.

bugntjw Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:15 pm

Turlock, CA was 3.06/Gallon this morning for premium

trlaluwr Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:36 pm

$3.15/gal for regular in Woodside, Ca.

TristanM Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:14 pm

$2.89 in Coos Bay, Oregon and attendant said it should be over $3.00 by next week.

sickbug19 Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:59 am

I filled up a few days ago, it was at 3.29 a gallon, I did not even bother to look to see what it is today, :?