TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Wanted ads???
keifernet Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:01 am

Wanted ads... can a link be made to find them like the "featured ad" and " bold ad" link?

Or how about a separate category for wanted?

Not one for each car/parts classification... just a "lumped in here" if it is a wanted ad.

Right now you have to cruise every page looking for potential buyers of some obscure POS that you might have laying about but have not actually taken a pic and placed and ad because you don't think anyone really wants it but you hate to toss it....

Wheewwww! :shock: or is this just me? :lol:

Not that I have ever had any luck getting someone to actually respond or buy from a wanted ad though :x :lol:

Many times I have contacted someone who had a wanted ad up and either got no repsonse after a couple of e-mails... or "Oh... I found one already" ( WELL THEN REMOVE YOUR FUCKING AD DUMBASS)

And you know who you are if your reading this... don't you :!: :?: :idea: :twisted:

Yes I am bored at work right now... :|

EverettB Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:16 am

You can use the search screen to search for wanted ads only.

Select wanted ads only from the Wanted Ads drop down. If you select nothing else, it will show you all the wanted ads.

I have sold parts to people with wanted ads and found parts via wanted ads I have posted. I don't think it was from people specifically looking at wanted ads though - they just happened to see the wanted ad in the overall listings.

DaveM Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:06 pm

trolling, I mean placing wanted ads, can lead to some real nice finds. Although there are some parts I've trolled for for years and have yet to get a response :cry:

keifernet Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:10 pm

EverettB wrote: You can use the search screen to search for wanted ads only.

Select wanted ads only from the Wanted Ads drop down. If you select nothing else, it will show you all the wanted ads.

I have sold parts to people with wanted ads and found parts via wanted ads I have posted. I don't think it was from people specifically looking at wanted ads though - they just happened to see the wanted ad in the overall listings.

DOH! #-o Stoopid me... I never noticed that box at the bottom... :oops: :roll:

I have done very little SEARCH in the classifieds... just the techie forums.

Please excuse my jibber jabbering post MR T... :lol:

Thanks Boss!