TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Carl-Erik Stjernvall - [email protected]
gabvwkey Fri May 05, 2006 8:20 am

I have done numerous deals with Carl, same results, wether he is buying or selling! Excellent overseas seller, I just bought some VW parts from him and they arrive safely/fast and just as promised, he also accepts paypal, a plus when you buy stuff from Europe, I will highly recommend Carl to anyone here on the Samba.com
:P :D :wink:

albrow Fri May 26, 2006 7:03 pm

I just purchased a set of door handles and windows cranks for a split window from carl. I recieved the handles shipped from Sweden to Nebraska faster than other parts I purchased on the same day from within the US. I was pleasantly surprised to find the handles and cranks in better shape than the pictures indicated. The handles and cranks should restore very nicely and were priced fairly for their condition. Thanks for a great deal!

DavidJean Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:48 am

Everything all right from the ad until the item arrived !
I definitely recommend Carl, plus he is a packaging expert 8) !!

Tbone Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:27 pm

Its true Carl is a excellent overseas seller !
I purchased a horn button from Carl. I believe I received a fair deal and there were no surprises. He communicated well and made sure the package arrived safely. Thanks again Carl :!:

851duck Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:25 am

Got a sweet set of Split Beetle headlights from him. Transaction was super smooth. The lights were amazing! I'm very pleased. Highly recommended!

panel67 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:35 am

Enjoyed doing business with Carl-Erik. The communication was very good, as was the packaging of the goods.
Thanks again.

Siamese Oval Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:29 am

Great stuff. Thank you Carl..

Rhett Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:47 pm

Thanks Carl.
Great doing Business with you.
Speedo arrived, packed great & just as described.

Highly Reccomend dealing with you.

EverettB Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:01 am

I purchased a bunch of electrical stuff from Carl-Erik.

Everything went excellent.