TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Keoki - George Moore - [email protected] Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
ProjectX Mon May 09, 2011 4:16 pm

George is a great buyer. Sent his payment quickly and left prompt feedback when his parts arrived. Thanks George 8)

DIERNOSAJ Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:51 pm

I bought a '63 bug with a 6" narrowed Keoki front beam on it.

The beam is really awesome. At first I loved it but as time went by and I drive the car a lot its a little too narrow for me after a year and a half of looking cool I'm ready to go wider.

Anyway I lost the adjustment screws for the adjusters. I had mine all the way out and the beam all the way down. Well I moved and it seems the screws didn't make it.

How can I acquire another set of adjuster screws? Any help would be much appreciated.

davidsdeuce66 Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Thanks George, great beam more than happy, should look really good on my 61

Lee. Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:54 pm

George treats people right.

I sold him a transmission, axles and some other misc stuff. I've been out of the vw shipping scene for awhile and am not used to shipping things of this nature/weight.

He walked me through what to do. He shipped me a bulletproof box, with all the packing materials, prepaid shipping sticker, tools to dis-assemble the tranny, instructions and packing tape. I sent it all back and he got it this week.

Thanks George. The transaction was perfect!!

Benfish Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:16 pm

I just received my parts today. I can not believe how fast they arrived, George must have shipped them same day, gotta love it. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks again George!

Ben

Charlie_Boy Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:21 am

Bought a complete thermostat system for a 36HP from George. Excellent and fast communication plus super fast shipping! Item as described.

Thanks!!!!!!!

Jim H. Sat May 31, 2014 10:54 am

George is one of the best sellers on thesamba that I've dealt with!! His communication was great, his prices were more than fair, and the shipping was lightning-quick!! Don't hesitate to do business with him..he's a great guy and an asset to VW community!!! Thanks again George!! :D :D

Benfish Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:54 am

Bought another part from George with the same great results. Part is nice and was sent fast. Thanks again.
Ben

dorf_online Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:20 am

George was great to deal with, took my order very serious. Felt Like I was his only customer, even though he told me about a couple other rush orders he was working on. Called me when the payment (via paypal) was made. Called me mid-way through the build, and then called to tell me he had it shipped. Gave me the tracking number. All this and I got my beam in about a week turn around! George is great.

AlanInMass54 Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:14 am

I picked up a couple of parts from George recently. He was great to deal with, reasonable and shipped quickly! Great guy!

banana split Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:57 am

Bought a 4" narrowed king pin beam from George. Absolutely beautiful quality - a work of art! And super fast shipping. A great guy to deal with :D

kevnmarcie Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:48 pm

Just had another great transaction with George (Keoki)! Bought a couple of buggy bodies from him, and he even hooked me up with a few extras!
Here's what I've discovered about dealing with George; Don't lowball him, and he'll treat you right.
Thanks again, George!

Gray Oval Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:39 pm

George is excellent to deal with in all ways. cheers -

FarmerBill Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:22 pm

Bought a pedal assembly from Keoki. Quick response, fast shipping, no problems. Great seller.