TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: [email protected] - Blodgett's Bug Barn Page: Previous  1, 2
Goshen Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Good place and good people... knowledgeable and got some good advice.. I would use them again.

usmc1345 Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:57 am

They are good people, been doin business with them ever since I moved out to San Berdoo. Always willing to give me advice when I need it.I have no problem recomending them for anything.

RReavis Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:27 pm

I saw an ad for a set of tail lights I wanted. I called the number on the ad and talked to Stacy. Stacy was very nice to talk to on the phone. He shipped out the lights the very next day. Stacy kept me updated by email till the tail lights arrived. I would defiantly buy from Stacy again and I highly recommend KSBlodgett. Thanks again for a smooth transaction and a very reasonable price.

Rreavis

MelissaM Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:41 pm

MelissaM wrote: I am very happy with my 1200 long block that I had shipped to Australia for my 62 kombi. Much cheaper than getting what I had rebuilt. Stacey replied to all of my stupid blonde questions and was extremely helpful every step of the way.

Coming up to 3 years and still very happy with my motor. :)

kmachi Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:58 pm

I picked up a rebuilt 1600CC long block from Blodgetts in early Jan. They were very pleasant to deal with and answered all of my questions during the decision process. I just finished the install 2 weeks ago and have broken it in for 100 mi. It fired up the first time and runs like a champ. I would definitely recommend them for a rebuilt motor, great value for the money (and I researched for 2 years...)

Gray Oval Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:32 pm

Thank you for the Bosch 12/6 v starter. Very nice quality item.
I appreciate the fast service. cheers - Gary

Bill Dykes Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:48 am

Bought a 6/12 volt starter for my 63 bug from Stacey. Great price,excellent quality and came quickly. Thanks,Bill Dykes.

bonsaijim Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:31 pm

Bought a set of 1600 SP heads from Stacey. He was helpful every step of the way. Highly recommended seller, and competitive pricing. Packed well, and received shipment quickly. Thanks!

oibovveroi Wed May 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Went in and asked to buy a rebuilt dual port 1600 engine. Was sold a single relief case with dualport heads. It runs. Should have done my research on engine case codes. But it currently runs so there’s that.
Other than that nice and easy to deal with during the purchase.

tasb Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:13 pm

Today, Saturday November 2, 2019 was Blodgett's Bug Barn's last oficial day of doing business. Stacy has been running his ship in the same location in San Bernardino, CA since 1973. Another southern California icon that helped make it all happen has come to the end of it's era.

Mark Evans Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:18 am

Now relocated, I made a small purchase from Stacy. Easy deal, would recommend.