TheSamba.com Forums
 
  View original topic: Split Owners... Post Your Split Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 57, 58, 59  Next
jasonvw Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:50 am

Thanks alot, but i can't take credit for that car. it had many owners before me and JJ, the last owner set it up like you see it. i just get to drive it and enjoy it... Killer car though. Rich, lets see the 50 man!

Rich's 50 Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:55 am

Whats up jason :D Here's my 1950

jasonvw Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:09 am

Good to see you man! You better bring that thing to Familian Fest this Sat. I will be there with my Split.

Brezelwerks Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:05 am

Skim wrote: Brezelwerks wrote:

What color is that?

A little hard to tell from the shadows in the photo, but the color is "Mittelbraun" (middle brown).

Gary

UZI Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:51 pm

here's mine:



i raised it back up to stock height. next, i'm gonna get it painted.

Skim Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:55 pm

UZI wrote: here's mine:



i raised it back up to stock height. next, i'm gonna get it painted.

I dont believe you.

UZI Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:43 pm

yeah, what was i thinking?

Wiggy Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:09 pm

I finally put the correct bumpers on...


kafer53 Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:52 pm

2splits wrote: I finally put the correct bumpers on...



Hey Kevin,
I like your car, it looks really sweet!
Paul

Skim Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:32 pm

2splits wrote: I finally put the correct bumpers on...



:D

Skim Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:32 pm

Skim wrote: UZI wrote: here's mine:



i raised it back up to stock height. next, i'm gonna get it painted.

I dont believe you.

I saw your shipping labels :lol:

detroitjohnny Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:07 am

Pictures of how I found it. Owner passed away and his wife and son were selling it. Wanted it to go to a good home. Not sure if it did!! :D










Need some ribbed doors?





OG rag.....December '52 build, have most of the stuff to build it back, but Iit will have to be a driver, not worth the money to do a complete resto on it. Right now it is sitting on a body dolly in the shop laughing at me as I walk by it 50 times a day!!!! Sssoooo damn busy with RideMaster beams I never get to touch it. But I guess it's good to get all of YOUR cars slammed right??? :roll:


peaceout...

brezelfenster Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:41 pm

1956 Kabriolett, 1950 standard sedan
(First try for a picture, hope this works!)



johnshenry Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:57 pm

Love that standard, would love to see more pics!!!

Naked Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:33 pm

pipster wrote: My 51. Now under destruction :shock:



Is this the one that was on Ebay last year with 5 O.G. BRM's??

brezelfenster Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:49 pm

johnshenry wrote: Love that standard, would love to see more pics!!!

Sure, more soon.

steven wood Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:52 pm

Naked wrote: pipster wrote: My 51. Now under destruction :shock:



Is this the one that was on Ebay last year with 5 O.G. BRM's??

Didn't this car OG Raders on it when it was on Ebay?

Naked Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:56 pm

steven wood wrote: Naked wrote: pipster wrote: My 51. Now under destruction :shock:



Is this the one that was on Ebay last year with 5 O.G. BRM's??

Didn't this car OG Raders on it when it was on Ebay?
**edit** my Bad, Raders not BRM's

aka pip Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:08 pm

Naked wrote: steven wood wrote: Naked wrote: pipster wrote: My 51. Now under destruction :shock:



Is this the one that was on Ebay last year with 5 O.G. BRM's??

Didn't this car OG Raders on it when it was on Ebay?
**edit** my Bad, Raders not BRM's

Ya that's the one. The raders are stacked in my garage. That picture was taken at the guy house, After I changed the rims.

ovals4ever Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:40 am

Here are my two Splits. The first one is a March 1950 Split. This one will be back on the road soon and next year it will make the trip to the Bad Camberg vintage VW show:




The second a March 1949 Split:






Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group