TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: ragtop man - [email protected] Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
vw1s Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:27 pm

I received my parts 3 days after payment was made, I am very satisfied with the quality of the parts I received. I would definitely do business again.

55OVLRAG Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:01 am

Any links to the stuff that he sells?

Vivo Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:30 pm

Ragtop man is the best person you can deal with here on samba. Easy going, patient, and generous.

tlaama Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:51 am

[email protected] is a good man. Honest prompt and fair. 100% good feedback from me . Tom

crowe66 Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:43 am

Just finished a transaction with him and i was very pleased. Great communication and prompt delivery.

nvega Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:23 pm

Prompt delivery!!! Had my parts in 3 days...Great communication...
Thanks Nvega

roberto Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:27 pm

Great transaction with DC. Recieved the part in 3-4 days. Part was well represented. I would do business with him again. A+

sylimb Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:50 am

great great guy, exellent communication. Called me many times for the shipping and never hesitated to help me. Took his time to answer me very well.

Ship to Canada very fast

Sir, you are the super star of SAMBA

runderwood Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:56 pm

Just purchased a part from DC and couldn't be more pleased. It was in good condition and shipping (large item) was fast.
Excellent communication (email).
Would absolutely do business with him again.

csstrask Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:09 am

Thanks D for a great transaction. The gas tank was exactly as described and at a great price (including shipping). I would definitely purchase from you again and wholeheartedly recommend you to others who might need your services.

ricekooker Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:59 pm

Thanks for the apron! Fast shipping and item exactly as described.

boosdaddy Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:36 pm

Thanks Daryl. Just what I needed. Great price. Accurately described. Fast shipping. Would buy from again. Cheers.....Boosdaddy

HuggyBear Mon May 05, 2008 2:34 pm

I just purchased some bug parts from Ragtop Man. The deal was smooth and I am very happy with the parts. I will deal with him anytime and will look for parts he is selling.

wanderbug Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:42 am

DC gave me a great deal on the belts for a '67 Bug and they were here before I knew it. Kept me posted along the way, made sure all was well afterwards, as well! The purchase went flawless!
Thanks again, DC.

-wanderbug

Old Skool Daddy Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:22 pm

ragtop man was great to do business with. He shipped my stuff right away and packaged up nicely. Parts were in order and exactly as described. Kept me posted on status as well. Thanks again DC.

bartman Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:17 pm

on july 17, 2008 i sent ragtop man $13 for a generator stand. on july 30, 2008 i received a generator stand

pretty anticlimactic, actually :)

satchmo Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:26 am

Smooth transaction. Shipping was a little slow, but I live in the sticks, so that is expected. Item was packed well. D kept in touch and followed through. I'd buy from him again.

Tim

ewwmax Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:44 am

Purchased a complete Baja kit from DC. Item arrived very quickly and packaged very carefully. As we all know these kits are sometimes very fragile and quite cumbersome.
DC is very honest with his descriptions, communicates well and charges very fair prices.
Thank you,
Eugene

:D

vwdad Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:16 pm

I needed a piece of the bed for my double cab. I never thought I'd find some. Ragtop man had what I needed and at a great price. Shipping was very reasonable. Would definitely do business again.

SkooobaSteve Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Got the treasure door looks just as described thanks D. 8)