TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: VWTech - Bob - [email protected] Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Ofir Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:22 am

Bob,
Thanks for the nice WAHLER 65-70 thermostat , prompt response & fast shipping
My bug 66' thank you :bug_blue:
Ofir

Older email:
[email protected]

Crackersmack Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:15 pm

My generator died Thursday, I needed one quick, I found Bobs ad on Friday and sent him the money via paypal, now it's Monday and I have my generator installed and am putting along happily.

Bob went out of his way to ship an item for a stranger within a few hours of recieving payment. You rock Bob. Thanks.

60ragtop Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:08 pm

Great seller, prompt response to e-mail, prompt shipping, really painless purchase. Item better than described. Most sellers could learn from him how to do business properly :!: :!:
60 ragtop

vwbusbusvw Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:43 pm

I bought some kick panels, door handles, and a door latch from him. Good prices, he knows his stuff, and a cool guy to talk to.

68Bug-lite Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:09 pm

Bob did me right as well, prompt reponse and shipping.

Had a small hick-up with the order, no problem when dealing with Bob. He immediately made good when I notified him, sent another part out and ate the cost. Concidering the shipping cost, I know he could'nt have made any kind of profit on such an inexpensive part. Absolutely will do business again!

Kudos Bob, and thanks.. :D

Greg

Ofir Thu May 31, 2007 7:24 pm

Bob,
Thanks again for another great transaction , the 2 brand new 34 pict -3 carbs are sweet :P

Regards
Ofir

Jeff Geisen Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:19 pm

Bob is a great seller, totally trusworthy, a purveyor of quality goods!

Great communicator too.

vwbusbusvw Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:35 pm

Picked up another couple of items. Was looking all over for an urgently needed part; Bob took care of it. Cool guy, very trustworthy seller.

&Dan Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:15 pm

Bob is very fast- I ordered on a Friday afternoon and it was here Monday afternoon- and good. Thanks!

www.L5VW.com Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:39 pm

Bob might be the best seller I`ve ever dealt with !! Very happy with his quick service ! Thanks for the slider door trim !

originalo Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:26 am

I bought a small item for my splitbus with Bob and not only partīs quality was perfect but his service was the best ever experienced. Great comunication, economic shipping cost and fast delivery. Iīm more than 110% satisfied.
A smooth international transaction to Germany. I can absolutely recommend this seller.

HouseofGhia Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:48 pm

Great price, great communication, and super fast shipping....this guy doesnt mess around...!! Thank you Bob!

ScottK Sat May 23, 2009 8:47 am

Bought a couple of stainless side mirrors, got them in 3 days.

A #1!!!!

Thanks Bob.

USMCbug Tue May 26, 2009 8:10 pm

Great communication and a very fast shipper. Item recieved packaged well and as described.

Thanks Bob.

70Crew Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:44 pm

Bob's a great buyer too .... great communication, knowledgeable.

James Dwan Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:40 am

Bought a rubber mat and it was shipped quickly. Near perfect condition just as described.

napat Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Brought a set of safety belt from Bob
Good as describe!
Will do business with him again for sure!

Thanks,
PAT
Thailand

dreadzeplin666 Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:10 am

Super nice guy... great to do biz with!!! Would HIGHLY recomend! Sidemarkers were bought on Thursday and Friday they arrived! Brand new! Never been installed! SWEEEEEEET

ClassicCamper Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:48 pm

Again, another valued Samba seller!

The bus stickshift I ordered was completely clean and grease-free, well packaged, and delivered faster than I could have asked for.

Thanks again!!!

Ron

vwuguy Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:35 pm

I bought a wheelskin cover off Bob last year for my split bus and its been one of the best things i bought so far. They are very comfy and make driiving more of a pleasure ads some luxury to the bus too also prevents the wheel from cracking. Bob shipped it quickly and i recieved it fast from the states to canada. hes a good communicator and product was described and better than expected. Thanks Bob.
Next bus irestore i plan to buy one again off you.