TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Randar Wheels - [email protected] Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 21, 22, 23  Next
tham64 Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:25 am

al9... you are right..... thanks for your remind. :o Because I have one month never sleep well, eat well and "make.... well"....... so forgot to put "please" in there. I apologize here....
Randee... "please" let me know how my 3 sets of tail light visor..... Rareair Glenn "please" give us a little help.... [-o<
Anywhere I hope like what your said..... Randee is a nice guy.... =D> May be he really really busy.......

RareAir Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:09 pm

I've sent a link of this thread to Randee.

tham64 Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:06 am

Hi Randee! :D Hope you have ready your taillight visor products and my 3 sets of tail light visor had on the way to Singaore 339944. :vw:

65busser Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:15 am

And while your at it....

tham64 Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:26 am

Oh! Forgot to thanks for Rareair Glenn....help us sent a powerful link to Randee.....

tham64 Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:21 pm

65busser wrote: And while your at it....

NOw we take a same "ship", becasue of you, al9, lonslo61 ,rareair, doubledoor64, 53 0val, Dave24 and me same... Love the :vw: too.
May be Randee love VW more then us :-k Who know....

65busser Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:32 am

I just realised, Randee had me send payment to [email protected]
but confirmed he received payment, so...???

RareAir Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:54 am

65busser wrote: I just realised, Randee had me send payment to [email protected] but confirmed he received payment, so...???

As stated in earlier threads, Randee & I are very good friends. He doesn't use institutions, banks or electronic funding (PayPal, Billpay etc...) He prefers to use m/o or Western Union in most of his transactions.
When his customers inform him they would like to use PayPal, Bank transfers etc.. He has them send it through my accounts. I then in turn hand him the cash. I have no control over these so-called bad transactions. He is a very stand up guy & is in this business to support the hobby, NOT to make money.

spookymulder Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:21 am

Give me a break, everyone is in business to make money, if they're not they're usually out of business. You can't feed yourself and pay the rent on good intentions, or increase the number of products you offer if there is no money. Glenn makes it sound like we should call him Saint Randee.

65busser Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:39 pm

Not that it's an issue, but Randee does list Paypal in his ad, and I have five emails from him encouraging me to use it.
btw he never mentioned a fee. Some traders include the fee in their pricing. If they want the fee, they let you know. Wasn't until I'd paid the deposit, he told me he had only received $380 because there was a 5%fee.
I'm sure Randee is an ok guy, but as a business person....not so sure.
Still haven't heard from him.
Interesting also is the fact that in the five days from first contact, till the day I paid $400 deposit, I had 12 responses from him by email.
Once payment had been received, after 3 days I had to email him for confirmation he'd rec'd funds.
Then I didn't hear from him for 2 months. I'd already asked for him to send my deposit back, ('cos my wheels were to be ready in 30 days from order), and he emailed me to say that was ok, but my wheels were ready??
I'm sure he's fine to your face, and on the phone he's charming, but let's face it, it's 6 months now. He doesn't give a #$%^!
..and Rareair, being good friends with Randee, you must know, why is he's doing this?

jbbugs Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:18 pm

Wow! I was considering buying some of his wheels,but not now. Thanks everyone for posting your problems. I hope you all get your refund or parts.
Paul

65busser Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:48 pm

Which is exactly what no-one wants to see, 'cos then Randee goes bust and everyone loses.

tham64 Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:22 pm

I believe Randee is a cool man.... But at least give us a resposes.... how about my 3 little set of tail light visor and 65 busser Wheel/refund???? Please make us proud to deal with you... and not make us down......

tham64 Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:48 am

Good News!!!!!!!! Just to receipt Randee responses..... Becasue he still process his tail light visor.... He really busy..... may be we are wrong. :oops: Trust him and give him a bit time..... He will solve for us :o Important is he really cool :wink: Hope he will give 65busser a responses tooo :roll:

hEMPIpride Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:22 pm

I was thinking of ordering wheels from Randee. After seeing these post from you guys I don't know if I want to take a chance. It seems like he's only screwing the guys overseas and his only excuse is he's to busy. Thats a bunch of bull! [-X you can't just rip people, The VW community is to small.

65busser Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:36 pm

Still heard nothing from him. Randee must know this thread exists, and I know he has read my emails to him. Surprised he still has nothing to say. Here's the first response from Randee back on the June 21 this year after I inquired about a set of RDW's. I'd been hanging out for a set of these since I saw a pic back in 2000.
"hi brad............... we should have the wheels available in 30 days and will come in 15x4.5, 15x5 and 15x6. we are asking for a $400 deposit or you can send full payment, we are pre selling this wheel very fast, to get a set from this run of the first group we are asking you act fast. THANKS VERY MUCH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,RANDEE"
I even considered sending full payment to show my "intent to purchase" So glad I didn't.

oc63rag Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:15 pm

Some communication, anything at all, would be nice. Even if he just tells you he's too busy that's better than nothing.
Strange way to do business in a small community.

hEMPIpride Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:52 pm

I remember back when Dave Cormac was giving him much props on the wheels and how a stand up guy he is. I don't think Dave would've said anything if he knew Randee was a stand up theif. I know he wouldn't jack anyone here in the states, 'cause he'd get his ass kicked. Common Randee grow some balls and reply! :evil:

65busser Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:05 pm

My email to Randee on August 2, including his response on June 28, three days after I sent $400 paypal.

Hey Randee,
Paid a deposit and still haven't heard a word from you after nearly 5 weeks. What's the deal.
Have I lost my money or what? Be happy to just get my money back.
Hope you're ok.
Brad
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: TheSamba.com Ad - ****The NEW RANDAR " RDW!!!****"

HI BRAD.................. Yes we got your paypal money. we received $380 there is a 5% paypal fee. I will keep you updated on your new RDW wheels.................. THANKS VERY MUCH,,,,,,,,,,,,RANDEE

Dave Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:07 pm

"Dave Cormac" *still* thinks Randee is a stand-up guy. He was before all this, and I doubt he just decided to go to the dark, cheating, theiving side, he has too much going for him. I've not tried to contact Randee, for a few months now, I've been very busy, as I am sure he has, and I didn't think back then (or now) was a good time to call and shoot the shit, ie; "howzit going, buddy? any new stuff on the horizon?" etc etc. What I will say about Randee, is that he is pretty much a one-man show, from the Ideas Dep't, to the R&D, to the Manufacturing, Marketing and Sales, it's all pretty much just Randee. I'd be totally surprised if he actually does end up flaking and running off with anyones money; it's just not his character, and I've always been a fairly decent judge of character.
Do I have an answer for what is going on? No, I do not.
Do I think it's right or acceptable, what's going on? No, I do not.
But I'll still bet that there is a plausible, logical explanation, and that nobody will get ripped off.
Will I get in the middle of this? No, I will not. I hope to avoid having the "Dave Cormac" name dragged into this again.
PM's to me regarding this will be deleted immediately, without even being read, so save your time and Everett's bandwidth..

Dave Cormack