TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
velvetgreen Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:20 am

Corey is easy to do business with and ships FAST. Many thanks wish all transactions were this simple

Braukuche Wed May 16, 2018 8:45 pm

Quick response and shipping, good guy to deal with.

Wolfsburg Classics Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:11 pm

Corey is a class act.
Have brought and sold many a time with Corey and its always been a pleasure.
The latest was the fastest...four days from payment till receipt and thats International,almost unheard of.
Super quick with email response and delivery.

Thanks Corey.

yarrum Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:08 pm

Brought Ute latches, Product was as described ,nice clear communication,fast postage for international .Happy to deal with Corey and do so again thanks
Regards Yarrum (Wayne)

Roger H Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:11 pm

Super fast shipping and courteous seller. Excellent communication. Highly recommended this seller.

67_13Deluxe Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:54 am

Fast shipping! Good prices and very easily to deal with! Thanks!

Longmont1302 Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:27 pm

I bought a piece of glass at a good price from Corey. He packed it very well and shipped it promptly. Nevertheless, it was damaged in transit. As I did not ask him to insure the package I assumed I was out of luck. Nevertheless, he filed a claim with FedEx, they refunded him, and he refunded me 100%. Thanks, Corey. Highly recommended.

RickW Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:50 pm

Just bought some heat exchangers from Corey, got exactly what I asked for quickly and at a good price. Totally easy to deal with, no surprises in the box.

oakman Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:26 pm

Another great transaction with Corey. Easy to deal with and fast shipping. Thanks Corey!

Bill Dykes Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:58 pm

Great price, superfast shipping. Thanks Corey.

hazetguy Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:38 pm

smooth, easy transaction with Corey. great price on the part i wanted, part packed well, shipped fast, arrived quickly. Thanks!

walter kandetzki Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:12 pm

got my superbeetle blower fan switches today.quick shipping great communication.thanks a bunch

brickfishing Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 am

I purchased a set of NOS vent window latches for my '57 oval from Corey this week. He was very responsive to my emails, getting back to me quickly and clearly. He shipped out the parts and I had them within just a few days, all the way from California to New Jersey! His shipping charges were very honest and I sent him payment "to a friend" via PayPal with no issues. I highly recommend doing business with this gentleman, whether its buy from or selling to him. I am very pleased with my transaction and will be going to him in the future to see what ever else he may be able to help me out on my build.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH COREY!!!!!!1 :D

Best regards,

Bill Barbato in NJ

Christer Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:42 am

Great to deal with, shipped to Sweden AAAAA+++++