TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: typesoneandtwo - [email protected] Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
humnav Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:32 pm

He's a great seller. The chrome window trim for my Karmann Ghia is very nice and same as the annoucement. Thank you Jonatham. :D

typesoneandtwo Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:38 pm

No problem Humberto.It was a pleasure. Muito Obrigado, Amigo!
I welcome all international inquiries.

VW-Variant-L Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:09 pm

Recent buy went very smoothly, great communication and replies. Would recommend and deal with again,
Thanks Jonathon. :D

irestorevws Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:37 pm

I just received a service bullitin from Jonathan. Item was as described and shipped quickly.

Thanks again...

dweller Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:12 pm

I bought 2 very reasonably priced dash heat levers from Jon, they arrived quickly, soundly wrapped, and were in almost pristine shape. They cleaned up fine (i expected the grease from the fingers of the PO to be on them).

Great seller, look forward to dealing w/ again.

thanks Jon.
dp

Tjahns Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:59 pm

Thanks Jonathan! Excellent communications, part well packaged and quick delivery! Highly recommended!

vwguy76 Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:43 pm

Very fast shipping. Good communication. Will definitely buy from Jonathan again!

vwguy76 Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:24 pm

Recently did another transaction with Jonathan. The transaction went as smoothly as the last. Thanks again!

jjfitzy Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:57 am

Can'[t say enough good things about Mr. Mayo. He has come through at least twice ( and he reads this maybe more!! :-) ) for for bus parts and wheels for, dare I say it in this section, my cabriolet.

His parts arrive quickly, expertly packaged ( he's shipped me a bus dashboard and 4 14" wheels ), and with no damage.

As they say, but with confidence from this seller.

Joe

lloydlroach Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:11 pm

:lol: great seller,lots of help,fast shipping,well packed,will buy from him again.tks.

Jorge R Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:57 am

Nice to have a deal with you. Parts arrived quickly and well packed.
I recommend. Thanks
Jorge R

HouseofGhia Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:54 am

Great transaction from Jonathan...good cummunication and very fast shipping!

Thanks Jonathan

typesoneandtwo Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:51 pm

I wanted to apologize to any buyers who have tried to contact me recently through my ads. My hotmail account starting blocking samba messages for no apparent reason several weeks ago, so I have recieved no recent correspondence.
Everything is fine now, but I apologize if anyone felt ignored.

vwsnoopy Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:37 pm

I just ordered something from Jonathon. Shipped it quickly and was as promised.

Thanks again.

Snoopy

aquavw Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:15 pm

I just got a radio and drink tray from J, just as described. Radio is great!

Gary Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:14 pm

Jon gave me a good deal on some Ghia parts with prompt shipping and no BS in his communications. This is the second time I have dealt with him. His product matches what is advertised and they are packed well for shipping.

I recommend him to other buyers and would deal with him again.

Sage79 Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:38 pm

Jonathan spent quite a bit of time making sure we had the right peice of tin for me. It arrived quickly and at a great price. Thanks for making Samba fun. :D

rcooled Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:18 pm

I had a very easy transaction with Jonathan. Parts were exactly as described, the price was right and shipping was prompt. Would I buy from him again? You bet!

Martin Cordoves Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:39 am

I would buy from Jon again.

thecoook Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Good communication, well packed and quickly shipped! Thank you! Would definetely buy from this vendor again! A+++