TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Jer*Fab - [email protected] Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Never2Low Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:47 pm

I ordered 4 inch drop plates a month or so ago and i have gotten nothing from Jer Fab He wont return phone calls or emails. I have filed a refund complaint with paypal . this company is just bad business it doesnt matter how many hours a day you work your customers need to know what is going on with their purchases. Right now I would never recommend this product to any of my customers. It just really saddens me that he doesnt care enough to update his customers. There are 6 people in the same boat that i know of god knows how many more there are.

Kevin

Saint76 Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:14 pm

EverettB wrote:
I noticed his profile says he has not used the site since
June 19, 2012
so maybe there is some issue.

I've been trying to reach him since long before that, since around the first of may..

Nothing.. No replies no anything..

Oval1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:47 pm

He's taken 1,350 from me and has disappeared... Not communicating and no product... What a waste...

EverettB Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:10 pm

Saint76 wrote: EverettB wrote:
I noticed his profile says he has not used the site since
June 19, 2012
so maybe there is some issue.

I've been trying to reach him since long before that, since around the first of may..

Nothing.. No replies no anything..

Ok.

I should add I sent him an email today so if he replies to anyone now, please update the thread.

Since a bunch more complaints were posted, I pulled all of his ads for now.

Jer*Fab Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:57 am

Sorry Y'all, been outta town taking care of some stuff for a bit, but im truly sorry for the delays and miss communications you have had. We are currently taking care of all orders and refunds that were requested.

I know some have of you have been waiting some time, and like i said we are totally getting them done now and sent out and getting caught up with the huge volume of orders that we have at the moment.

Again sincerely sorry everyone and Everett for everything.

Jer.

Never2Low Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:31 am

We did not want to go this far but we got burnt before on some parts prior to this do when we had no communication with you we like the others got pissed. Some guys in England recommended you with a lot of respect. I appologize for anything said that was inappropriate. Hope all is well. Peace Kevin Lord.

57singlecab Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Jer,

Any update on my order. I know you said you are working on the backlog. I ordered the beam in April, last hear from you May 29th. Sent emails and left voicemails and no response. I just want an update on my order.

Thanks

Andy

Chadd_T Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Jerry,
I too have placed an order on 6/14/2012 for some 3 inch dropped plates and some front end adjusters and was told they would ship the following Friday. Well still have not recieved anything and have sent numerous emails without any response? Please respond with a real ETA. Thanks

57singlecab Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:33 am

Jerry,

You said you are taking care of orders. Why can you not return an email about order status. It has been since April that you received my order for a 4" narrowed beam, which you have already been paid for and my bus is sitting on jack stands waiting for the product. You said you are not the fastest, but over three months for a beam is ridiculous.

Oval1 Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:00 am

Yup, he's still not returning my messages either... No money, no parts, no communication.........

EverettB Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:59 pm

I deactivate all of his ads again since he is out of touch since he posted July 12th above. Frustrating...

bbus Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:16 am

i ordered a complete beam in JANUARY! yes thats right, 7 months ago paid in full!
was able to talk to him once, said that he would ship it; it never came.
i've been calling and no response.
i am really sorry that i ever paid this guy.
its very frustrating...

brownie Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:33 pm

Ok ive been getting the run around for 3 months i have been patient and was gonna avoid this post but guess what here i am.I aucally got my beam i ordered a few weeks ago after waiting 3 months but the narrowed torrsions i was suppose to get did not come with the beam.I have emailed since july 31 after recvieing my beam and he said they would ship out tommrow meaning august 1st well here it is august 19th and now all of a sudden he does not respond anymore this has just been a nightmare since may 14th when i placed my order i just dont understand.You have a ton of people paying you money why not just pump out the orders instead of placeing more orders you can not fulfill and quit updateing your facebook about new projects and stuff forsale when u cant even send out whats been paid i dunno man this is just not right!!!!

67_SO42 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:26 pm

Jer*Fab
I have been very patient with you sir. I hope all is well with you and you have some sort or reason for not responding or acting upon the refund we have talked about multiple times.

Part ordered: Rear Hurst bumper, Hurst front bumper, Full length roof rack.
Picked up in person: Front hurst and roof rack (7 months ago)
Part missing from order: Rear Hurst bumper
Date: Greater than 8 months ago
Issue: Never was built and was agreed that a refund would be sent to me
Communication: Almost non-existent
Note: Ive all but begged this man to take care of this. Ive been nothing but kind and try to be understanding. I have even explained that Im getting very upset with his lack of honesty.

65Nsqback Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:41 pm

:shock: :shock: WOW ...WOW Page after page after page... I got the same from him as well as all the guys on the last 4 pages and have nothing more to say everything I was going to say has been said AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN...........

Im Sorry Ev but I don't see why you STILLLLL allow him on your site!! :roll:

EverettB Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:34 pm

65Nsqback wrote: :shock: :shock: WOW ...WOW Page after page after page... I got the same from him as well as all the guys on the last 4 pages and have nothing more to say everything I was going to say has been said AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN...........

This is not feedback, you need to post what you ordered and when and what responses (or not) you have gotten.

Some of the people above may have been taken care of as we were emailing back and forth, I have sent some emails to check.

65Nsqback Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Sorry Ev I was just speachless after reading 4 pages of the same thing I when through with Jerry and HE STILLLL SELLING on your site

I ordered a set of 4 inc drop srping plates he sent me a total price shipped I payed him and never heard from him again for MONTHS after a ton of emails and phone calls still NOTHING ...Did he "take care" of me ????I guess... if you want to call taking my money for MONTHS then sending it back after MONTHS and still to this day never hearing back from him not even an email saying (sorry I dropped the ball) (sorry Im busy) nothing .....I don't even care about the money or the fact that I didn't get the spring plates but the fact that he has never even sent an email with apology for taking my money for MONTHS I feel this ALL unacceptable and it sound like I'm in a long line of guys thinking the same thing

Im sorry Ev but I don't see how this is OK... :roll:

jake808 Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:15 am

Hello,

First time poster, long time lurker.

My Order: 4in dual bag beam and rack-n-pinion set up for a 62 bug.
Confirmed Payment: April 27, 2011 (2011 is not a typo)
Emailed: 15 times (Replied 4 times)
Shop Visit: 1 time

Comments: Last year I wasn't in a rush so I didn't bug him too much. He said the order was complete and ready for shipping on two occasions but I didn't receive anything. The latest confirmation was in May. I've been trying to make sure there were no errors in the shipping but haven't heard anything. I still want the parts and prefer that over getting a refund. If anything I'd actually want to order more things but for now I'd be happy with the beam.

If I can be any assistance please feel free to let me know. Thanks for your time.

jake

Fignewton Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:15 am

Ordered a complete beam from Jer*Fab before I even registered on here..

It has been almost 6 months and he wont even answer the phone now..

I'll come talk to you at the next thursday cruise since you wont respond to emails..

EverettB Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:32 am

EverettB wrote: Some of the people above may have been taken care of as we were emailing back and forth, I have sent some emails to check.
One particular guy I was speaking with is still waiting after multiple promises.

I deactivated all of his ads again and notified him of the additional recent feedback in this thread.