TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Joe Langlois - [email protected] Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
EverettB Tue Feb 11, 2003 8:57 pm

Bought an NOS headlight relay from this seller, everything went as expected and the part was NOS as described.

He sent me additional pictures that I asked for even though it might have changed my mind about the part.

Good seller

www.L5VW.com Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:51 am

I bought from Joe too....good parts and nicely packaged. Thanks Joe!

Mark Wed Feb 12, 2003 12:01 pm

Ditto w/ kudos to Joe. He gave me a good price on some heater boxes, packed them nicely, shipped them promptly, and followed up on my questions quick as a blink. If you're reading this Joe, thanks again.

[email protected] Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:03 pm

Thanks guys. I haven't asked buyers to post feedback so it sure is nice to read some.

nsracing Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:47 pm

I have met Joe when I picked up my engine stand. Certainly one of the better people here on this site. :D

2gr8dgs Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:35 pm

I would also like to leave some positive feedback for joe. we've had some glitches in our 2 coast to coast transactions, but joe was/has been easy to get ahold of. he never just blew me off. now if the post office can just find the damn package that they lost I'll be in good shape!

Stan71 Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:48 pm

I've bought from Joe also. Have nothing but good things to say.
You'll have no worries if you deal with Joe.

bshertzer Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:27 am

just picked up some fenders from him last night.

i'd def. buy more from him in the future as well

MCT Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:28 pm

Bought a type 1 thermostat from Joe, and got it within a few days, up here in Montreal, Canada.
Answered my email promptly also.

Thanks Joe

tawney Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:05 am

I bought some hubcaps from Joe; he sent the style I asked for and they arrived promptly in good condition.

mr.speedwell Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:28 pm

joe is a great seller
inga problem här inte :lol:

Gary Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:51 pm

I just worked out a deal on a piece of trim from Joe. He was good about communication and even clarified which piece I needed out of three that were pictured in his ad. The item was packed well and shipped promptly. I am very pleased and would buy from him again.

tmacchi Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:51 am

Thanks Joe for the great rabbit mudflaps and for the super fast shipping. Very happy with this transaction!!!!!!!
-TJ

Gary Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:39 pm

Just scored an early Type 1 Bentley from Joe. He was quick to ship, it was packed well, and it looks almost new. I highly recommend Joe to all buyers.

Joey Thu May 03, 2007 2:41 am

I bought a fuel valve rebuild kit from Joe. Emails were answered promptly, it was packed well and shipped promptly. Good seller, thanks Joe.

lewis71bug Wed May 16, 2007 2:29 am

I purchased 4 chrome VW hubcaps, 2 oe headlight rings and 2 left and right chrome tops for the front turn signals. Everything arrived quickly and was what I was expecting. Everything was packed nicely. I'd definitely do business with him again.

Wayne

h.g.b. Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:54 am

I saw an ad by Joe wanting T3 tailpipe parts and offering T4 versions of the same. It turns out I had part of his need and he gave me a choice of parts for an exchange. He know his parts, details and delivers cleanly. I will trade or deal with him again...I just need to get my list together!

bmoehring Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:01 pm

I bought a set of head cores from Joe, and was happy to see they were awesome. Good shape, as advertised, local shop cleaned them up and did minimal machining to them.
Look good!

steven pocaro Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:16 pm

I have know Joe for years, from the vw show in manassas va, and he is always a stand up guy to deal with.

jimd1981 Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:15 am

Joe is a class act, and he runs a tight shop.
Picked up a FI gas tank for a late model type 3 this past November.
Cleaned up great, couldn't be happier.