TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: TRParts - [email protected] - George Mendoza Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
54batwing Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:16 pm

Was a real pleasure buying from TR PARTS. Very helpful answered all my questions and even sent extra pictures of parts I needed! Would do business with hiM in a heart beat!

58Flat4 Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:02 pm

Rommel is a real pro, Great doing business with him. Fast response, Fast ship and part was in awesome shape with a sweet price. A+++++

a.wilson Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:18 pm

+1!!!

Bought a set of the bumper-mounted Rear Reflectors for the '70 only beetle from george and is in excellent condition. Great service and wouldn't hesitate to do business with again!.

VolksBugs Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:40 pm

What a fantastic trader!!!

Send me parts to the UK, excellent communicator and postage was in record time.

Prices for parts and postage were VERY reasonable and even sent me some extra parts I didnít pay for.

Many thanks :D :D :D

KG69 Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:07 am

George made it all so easy and the item was excactly as described! It arrived here in Canada extremely well packaged and quick too.
Do not hesitate to deal with this Gentleman anytime. I for one look forward to doing so again. Thanks George!
JD

markostephano Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:11 pm

I do hope George has something else I will need in the future for my '65 Sedan project; because it was an absolute pleasure transacting with him. He was prompt in his correspondance, he offered the parts I needed at a fair price, the part's conditions were excellent, and he was expeditious in sending them. As I said, I hope to do more business with George! =D> =D> =D> =D>

climbfont Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:20 am

Buying from George was easy and straightforward. Communication was good and this was important as I am located in London, England. Merchandise exactly as advertised and arrived safely.

ktzbugz Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:45 pm

George provided an item that was better than my expectations. He was very prompt in sending the item to me.
Thanks George.
ken

vwdurak Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:01 pm

Buying from George was great! He emailed me several times and was easy to buy from. He shipped my items extremely fast!! Thanks George :D

swede-german Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:42 am

George was easy to buy from, and shipped the part EXTREMELY fast...it only took two days to get to Kansas from the west coast :shock: :D .

Thanks for the part George!!

BWD Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:01 pm

George is a good seller, part came as promised. I'd buy from him again!

madmas Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:24 pm

George is an excellent seller. I purchased a passenger mirror from him and he answered my questions before and after the purchase was made. Shipping was extremely fast also.

lovethatconvertible Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:01 pm

I ordered a couple of parts from George and when they showed up I couldn't
believe my eyes they looked brand new, even though they where old. This guy delivers the goods as described. I'll be working with him again

volksterii Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:09 pm

Very easy to deal with TR parts. Very good communication. Very fast shipping. I would do business again with them.

abax Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:49 pm

Just finished a transaction with George and he was very kind and very easy to deal with.
The parts were exactly the same as he described!
I'm sure I'll do business with him again!!

TRparts Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:52 pm

ktzbugz wrote: George provided an item that was better than my expectations. He was very prompt in sending the item to me.
Thanks George.
ken some items maybe nos parts when on doubt I sell as used or display a quote or warning ( part is nos selling as used or looks nos ? ) it keeps a friendly & great vw website THE SAMBA IS WONDERFUL !

Raggedy Ragtop Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:43 pm

Good deal on a GREAT PART! Thanks very much! :D

Masoud Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:18 am

George is great to deal with. purchased a part from him and got it in 3 days time to Housotn. THANKS

stoneloco808 Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:45 am

I had an excellent transaction with George. Kept me informed of when my item will be and when it was shipped.

ksteckel Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:29 pm

George is great. The part is exactly as he described and it was shipped fast as well. Thanks.