TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: TRParts - [email protected] - George Mendoza Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
borninabus Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:48 pm

i bought two complete tail light assemblies for my 71 bus from george.

as seems to be the norm, they arrived promptly and were in better condition than i expected.

8)

marfox Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:20 pm

George had the part I needed. Was a pleasure dealing with him. We communicated well and the part was here very quickly...3 days. Will do business with him in the future.

vwracing65 Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:40 pm

Bought a service manual for my 2000 jetta from George last week. Came in just like he said also fast responsed and fast service!!! Will buy again!! AAA+++

65so42 Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:05 pm

What a real pleasure to deal with George!!!

Very fast shipping, item in very good condition, i'd buy from him again!!!

frank1380 Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:31 pm

No problems at all.

What was shown in the multiple pictures was exactly what showed up at my door. No missing pieces or substituted parts. Fast shipping and fast replies to emails. Great seller.

nicky lomeli Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:20 am

item was right on....nothing like nos parts from peoplescars....cheers..nicky7374....

ThorpS18 Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:07 am

I purchased an NOS Hagus mirror from George. It was a flawless transaction. Highly recommended!

sunbelt Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:20 pm

I purchased a horn button for my bay window bus from George. It was in very nice condition and arrived super fast. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for good service.
Thanks,

Dana
Sunbelt

sailorkh Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:39 am

If there is ever a Samba seller hall of fame, George should be in it! Fast and friendly emails, excellent parts, and just an all around nice guy. Thank you!!

OvalDude54 Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Great part at a great price. Fast shipping with great delivery time.

Thanks again!

OvalDude54 Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Thanks!

Siamese Oval Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:57 pm

It was a fast transaction and no problem. Highly recommended. Will deal with him again any time.

larryho Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:27 am

Another fast flawless transaction with George. You will have your parts as described and in quick time. No worries dealing with this fellow enthusiast.
Thank you George.
Larry

hunza Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:35 am

If only all transactions on the internet were as fair as this. I wanted to buy a very small item - a horn button, but to be on the safe side bought two. I should not have worried. The parts arrived nicely packed and just as they were described. Goerge is one of the lesser number of vendors who earn a decent honest profit and don't hit you a second time by slapping a handling fee.

I am already browsing his listings to see if he has a pair of early wipers. I'll buy again with confidence.

bmc1275 Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:40 am

I bought air cleaner case from this seller.
Communication was PERFECT, there was no worry what so ever.
I am from Japan but deliverly was very very quick!
I am sure I will be buying more parts from him.

Thank you!

Cugel Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:36 pm

I bought a carb. pre-heat tube from George. It was just as pictured and described. Shipped quickly as well. I'd buy from him again if and/or when he had something I needed.

Glenn Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:44 pm

Just purchased a distributor core from George. The price was fair, it was exactly as described and he shipped it immediately. I'm very pleased and would buy from him again.

Thanks George.

xsurfer Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:37 am

George is spot on with description and delivery. Ask him about VW experiences, he's had a lot.

TRparts Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:31 am

xsurfer wrote: George is spot on with description and delivery. Ask him about VW experiences, he's had a lot. guys read some of my storie's on the forum section they are true! even learn what to do or not to even try, maybe even funny, because you will say it happen to me or I seen that done before
best regards george

vwfanatic67 Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Great seller. Shipped my part immediately.