TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: TRParts - [email protected] - George Mendoza Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
wfurnish Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Part better than I hoped--fast shipping--exactly as described. Definitely would buy from again.

L6Griffin Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Bought a light switch, and wiper switch, as described, good communication, fast shipping, did every thing right. Would do again.

Larry

jody714 Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:41 pm

George (TRParts) Mendoza is on my list as the first place to go for OG parts. I just received a '55 shifter and distributor and they were better in my hands than in the ad !!! Thank you George !!!

Jody

mwil8989 Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Great to deal with. Quick shipping and item was just as described. Will defiantly buy from George again.

TRparts Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:49 pm

thanks again! to all you guys for the feedback, i'm buying postage via computer from paypal these days thus make sure your address is confirmed and shows on the payment so your items can arrive sooner just like WILLIAM did.
I also buy online the feeling of getting what I ordered fast is great. after all buying parts for our cars is that gift that we get to ourselves , on the other hand waiting too long can be stressful.

stevespeirs Wed May 01, 2013 9:14 am

Great transaction!

Bought a defrost switch from George -- good communication, fast shipping, switch exactly as described.

Hope to do business again with you soon.

--Steve

Bill Dykes Wed May 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Got the gas cap and gasket today. Great condition, and speedy delivery. Good guy to work with.

Mike964 Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:29 am

Bought a headlight switch from TRparts and everything went smootly. Great communication and prompt delivery. Thanks George!

dragging so cal Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Mike964 wrote: Bought a headlight switch from TRparts and everything went smootly. Great communication and prompt delivery. Thanks George!

I recently bought a grey stock shifter. It was well described in the ad and when I received it, it was awesome! It was well packaged also. I would definitely buy from George again! - So Cal VW Restoration

Ghias4ever Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:52 am

He sent me the parts promptly and the parts was in a very good condition. Highly recommended for international buyers! :D

BulliBill Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:24 pm

Just received a Bus cargo door latch assembly from George to replace the broken one on my '59 DC. The part arrived super fast, and in awesome condition, so my door will soon be back in full operation! Thanks again George!

Bill Bowman

VW_62 Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:36 pm

George is a very understanding buyer as well, i sold him some parts that got mixed up on my end, he understood and we worked out a very easy swap. Things happen i wish everyone would get that. comunacation is KEY...........Thanks again Josh

eagle5127 Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:59 pm

Every phase of the transaction was seamless…George is second to none..

stratagem Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:39 am

Great seller, will buy from again!
Thanks

eagle5127 Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:55 am

George ranks at the top with the " best sellers" on The Samba..

bobmac57 Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:23 pm

I bought a speedometer from George. Great communication, shipped VERY quickly, well packed. A very nice guy to work with. I hope to do business with him again! Thank you, George!

beetlebruce Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:22 am

ITEM BETTER THAN DESCRIBED, LIGHTNING FAST SHIPMENT! WOULD DEFINITELY USE AGAIN. :D :D :D :D :D

HoldenAvw Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:27 am

George made our transaction simple and easy. Good description, quick response, fast delivery, proper packing and a pleasure to speak with.
Would order parts again from George / TRParts without question.

pilottangocharlie Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:47 pm

Quick shipping and in excellent condition. Thanks George.

jlarrey Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:48 am

I purchased a generator strap from George. Fast delivery and very good condition.
Thank you George!
Jose