TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Live camping from Franklin, MO Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
d-rick Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:44 pm

In the middle of b'ville I would prob give those old farts going to the "boat" a heart atack! I can be found waiting to unload at the bread factory on most days around 11-12 watch for the guy in the fed-ex freight semi. I call Dave everynow and then if I am gonna be there awhile

DAVEURO Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:47 pm

It is so noisy where I live on east Morgan 1 block from main you can blast it and no one will complain and we will know it's you. Just keep off the jake brake. :D

DAVEURO Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:51 pm

d-rick wrote: In the middle of b'ville I would prob give those old farts going to the "boat" a heart atack! I can be found waiting to unload at the bread factory on most days around 11-12 watch for the guy in the fed-ex freight semi. I call Dave everynow and then if I am gonna be there awhile GOT YA. Get one for the camp out so we know where you are.

d-rick Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:53 pm

your house got the rabbit vert out front? I thought that was your shack

DAVEURO Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:55 pm

Yes, that is the shack. Funny you asked. I wasn't finished paintingthe 4 sale signs and someone called before I could get inside. 600 takes it.

DAVEURO Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:00 pm

650 for you with the new clutch in my living room just for you every one else has to barter.

d-rick Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:40 am

Thanks but no thatnks,I need another car like I need another hole in my head.I'll spread the word though.