TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Risk – [email protected]
grumpyveedub Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:21 pm

I have worked with Josh a few odds and ends buys, sells and trades. No problems at all.

Thanks

whealy001 Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:12 am

I recently purchased a 65 Beetle from Josh. He was a pleasure to work with. I am very satisfied with our association and the sale. Good Luck Josh with future endeavors!

i_am_cool_fred Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:41 pm

Just bought a webber from him and it is excellant. i give a 10 out of 10

BUCIOBATISTI Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:54 pm

I had a smooth transaction with Josh. The part was as described, great price, fast shipping, and good communication. Thanks!

Viking Funeral Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:55 pm

I got a set of OG head studs w/ nuts from Josh at a price so low he was practically giving them away. And he shipped them Priority Mail too. (That was a surprise.) Thanks

bartman Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:06 pm

i bought a set of autocraft rockers from josh a couple of weeks ago. haven't run them but they look fine. got here fast, good price. square deal all around

BajaB Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:12 pm

bought a crane cams ignition system from Josh, went great!

waxhead Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Bought a distributor from Josh - the package tore open in transit and arrived empty. Josh kindly sent me another one.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from this seller again - thanks!!

Joe Reynolds Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:53 pm

As others have mentioned, working with Josh was a pleasure. Answered all my questions quickly and then packed my purchase up nice and secure for a quick send to me.

Good honest guy to deal with!

Thanks again Josh.

SKULL_MAn Fri May 10, 2013 1:39 pm

Josh answered quickly, the merchandise arrived very well packed.
All the bolts, screws and washers were in, exactly like in the add.
Also he gave me a small bonus for the same price.
He is a trustworthy business partner!
Thanks Josh!

KombiMarc Wed May 07, 2014 8:59 pm

Great seller. Prompt and as advertised

VWNut_69 Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:43 pm

Very quick to respond and sent item quickly, just as advertised.
Mike Speer

LeeStahlecker Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:09 pm

I just purchased an early vert decklid from Josh. He was great to work with from our initial contact all the way through the shipping process. Excellent communication and the part arrived exactly as advertised. Would highly recommend doing business with him and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. Great seller.

Hooligan - Goonie Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:36 pm

I bought my Notchback from Josh. I have to say that I met them personally and him and his dad couldn't have been any nicer or hospitable. I still keep in contact with him and hoped to have gained a new friend.

crzo68 Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:54 am

Very happy with transaction ....would do business with seller again!!! :D

Bill Dykes Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:27 pm

Bought a cam from Josh. Came quickly,and in great shape.