TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Lou Gaz - [email protected] Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
tacker Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:37 pm

Bought some parts from Lou, got very fast shipping, Thanks, Lou

Typ3nut Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:05 pm

Bought some Awesome NOS Type 3 Parts from Lou Gaz, great communication, prompt shipping, well recommended, will buy from again!

ALLWAGONS Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:10 am

Awesome Seller! Thanks,

Martin Serrano
allwagons

[email protected] Sat May 05, 2018 9:38 am

Bought some tin off of Lou. It was shipped fast, packaged well, and in the condition expected. Great to do business with.
-Nick

Bobbel Wed May 09, 2018 11:15 am

First time buyer, but will be back for more, thnx!

ZENVWDRIVER Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:51 pm

bought a trans carrier from Lou = got in a jam and sent concealed cash - received the part today - COMPLETELY trustworthy... is rare these days.= A+
Thanks Lou

Gray Oval Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:05 pm

purchased a steering wheel from Lou / good communication / we'll recommend / cheers -

Goshen Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:44 am

Purchased an Ebrake ratchet plate and received in a timely manner.

BoltonFTW Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:07 am

First time buyer from Lou. Super fast shipping. Good communication. Thanks Lou

BulliBill Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:30 pm

Lou comes thru again! Nice items and Lou helped to get them to me thru a friend heading my way. Lou is da Man! Thanks!

Bill

cruiser Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:39 am

Don't hesitate to purchase your parts from Lou. Excellent communications, rapid responses, always fair pricing, shipping prompt and on and on. I looking forward to my next transaction with Lou. Thanks always!

2ndsuper beetle Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:36 pm

Once again, lou is honest, ships very fast, and sold me stuff at a great value!...none better on samba!....thanks , lou!!! 5 stars!!!!!

rustyfastback Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:55 am

Purchased some type 3 signal lenses from Lou. The price was great. Good communication & fast shipping time. Would buy from Lou again. Great customer service.

Raymond73 Fri May 08, 2020 6:03 pm

My two-step process is this:
1 - Look for parts I want / need
2 - Check feedback of seller and weigh the risk

I followed the same method for an Autostick part that arrived on my doorstep today. Lou's feedback is stellar and well deserved. Fast communication, prompt shipment, well-packaged, exactly as described, and a pleasure to buy from. Thank you.

Ray

soultron Mon May 11, 2020 11:26 am

Bought disc conversion parts from Lou.
Exactly as shown in the picture and arrived fast.
Thumbs up.

Marcdeb Mon May 11, 2020 2:45 pm

Purchased several parts for my Karmann Ghia from Lou.
His prices are more than fair. His shipping is fast and he carefully packed everything.
I'm happy with the parts. I would not hesitate to buy from Lou again.

2ndsuper beetle Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:06 am

Again, i bought from lou and was not disappointed!!...he sells great vw stuff at fair prices and ships fast and answers emails quickly!!...highly recommend!!!...thanks, lou!!

huntedjedi Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:04 pm

Bought some tins from Lou. They were as described and arrived packed well. Thanks

Pez Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:32 pm

Grabbed some hinges from Lou, great dude. To the point and quick to ship! Much appreciated Lou 🤙

BulliBill Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:29 am

Another great buying experience from Lou! Thanks again! Nice vintage VW items as described, and even went out of the way to get a better price on the postage a bulky box and refunded me the difference. That is an honest guy! Thanks Lou!

Bill Bowman