TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: YOGIVW - [email protected] - Pawel Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
bucko Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:41 am

I recently purchased some parts from Pawel Jung (YOGIVW), email [email protected], and was very happy with his service. The parts arrived in a prompt time frame, and Pawel responded to all my emails.

I strongly recommend him as a seller.

Daddybus Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:42 am

I also bought from Pawel Jung in Poland. He is a good seller. He maintains good communication and he ship's promptly. I would buy from him again.

racerx9146 Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:35 pm

Good seller, prompt shipping to USA on parts not available here. Recomended!

Daron :D

otiswesty Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:52 pm

I bought some Euro only Type 2 parts from Pawel and received nice parts in good condition that I would otherwise have not been able to find in the US. I would not hesitate to order from him again. Note that shipping by the economy route took almost 2 months, but I have also experienced it taking almost that long from Canada!

91DOKA Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:12 pm

I Highly recommend Pawel for international sales. Parts i purchased are not available here in the states and arrived in perfect condition with much care in packaging. I will do business with him again.

Dave
:D :D

wpgwesty Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:15 pm

Great seller! My part came super fast and in great condition. Would not hesitate to buy from him again!

YOGIVW Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:22 am

I just like to inform that from now my email is: [email protected]
The old email address I will still use for some time.
Thank you

7thing3 Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:12 am

Just received a Super Beetle clock from him. No problems.

7thing3 Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Another good transaction with Pawel. A TRANSPORTER badge and some molding that I couldn't find here in the states.

He also communicates in very good English, better than most "Americans".

16CVs Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:16 am

I ordered some badges from Pawel ,my second order from this guy. These parts came quicker from Poland than some parts I have bought from the same state.
This guy is good. responds quickly to E mails ,advertises honestly and ships stuff , fast like the winds of Scirroco .

NorthWesty86 Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:49 am

I just bought some wheels from Pawel, and they are exactly as described and in excellent condition. I would do business with him anytime.
Thanks Pawel!

kguarnotta Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:38 am

I just bought some stuff from Pawel. He delivered quickly from Poland to US. The locks were as advertised.

PaulGinAZ Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:51 am

I purchased some nla parts from Pawel for my Syncro Tristar and the pricing was very fair and the parts came lightning-quick! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again for any of my VW's. :D

VWNotcher Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:06 pm

I purchased 4 early type 3 wheel cylinders shipped from Poland to Canada. I am happy with all aspects of my purchase from communication to packaging. He promptly stepped up to meet my needs during our transaction. I would buy from again anytime. Thanks again.

74Superveedub Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:27 pm

I purchased a Super Beetle Kamei Spoiler, communication was excellent. Every email had a prompt response. Part arrived faster than I would have thought! Part was also packaged very well. Great seller! Wouldn't hesitate to do business again, Thanks Pawel!

ROTTERDAM Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:40 am

I purchased a fog light switch from Pawel, he responded very quickly to my e-mail and also was prompt to mail off the item purchased, I recommend doing business with him.
Thanks Pawel!

marza.noor Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:36 am

Pawel is a great seller, item was packed very well, and arrived quickly.
Thanks Pawel. :D

slee Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:46 am

verypleased with Pawel, received goods as advertised

kRalph Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:16 am

Good comunication even when the parts got lost in the post.
Eventually they turned up and all was well.
Would trade with Pawel again:)

rustyovali Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:37 am

Great seller who emailed every step of the way.Parts exactly as description and photo.Thanks Pawel,wouldn't hesitate to buy off you again