TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Bruce - [email protected] - Bruce Tweddle Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
68Bug-lite Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:18 pm

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=473781

Great communication, great product and quick shipping.
My bug is a daily driver, so sitting in traffic was becoming a hassle with my Kennedy pressure plate. Bruce's cure with the extra long clutch arms was just the ticket. Wow, what a difference! Thanks Bruce. :D

eastcoastconversions Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:36 pm

Bruce is a great guy to deal with. Supplies very helpful information without hesitation. If he doesn't have what your looking for he will point you in the right direction. Communication is great and shipping is fast.

Thanks for all your help Bruce, it is greatly appreciated!!!

Jeff Munn
Fredericton, NB

mynameistory Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:33 pm

Bruce is great. The shipping took a little long but that's only because he has to ship across the border. Can't wait to try the new clutch arm out!

Thumbs up. :D

mmscoot Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:33 pm

X2-X3-X4 on all the great comments about Bruce. Great to deal with, shipped right away and couldnt be happier with my new clutch arm!

THANKS BRUCE!!!!

-jEssE

gmd Tue May 27, 2008 7:04 pm

I've bought two clutch arms now from Bruce. Great guy, very good communication and very helpful. I highly recommend him as a seller. :D

GatorJZ Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:12 am

Add another positive. Excellent communication and fast international shipping. Thank you.

flatfour Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:20 am

I bought one several months ago and it works great. Thanks Bruce.

neil68 Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:09 pm

Ditto...Bruce knows transmissions. I'm really happy with the 100 mm clutch lever with my KEP Stage 2 :)

glandnut Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:59 pm

Bruce is a great seller, very easy to deal with. I bought some of his Hurst plates for customer rebuilds and they fit and work flawlessy! Thanks Bruce!

shawn63deluxe Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:16 am

I got my 100mm clutch arm delivered today from across the pond. It was delivered the day after I paid for it 8)
Looking forward to the improvement on a stage3 cover over my shorter arm.

Thanks Bruce,
Shawn.

youngnstudly Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:49 pm

Bruce is a great seller. I got my 100mm long arm today and it looks great, shipping took less than a week, and the transaction went smoothly. Now I need to get off my a$$ and put the engine and trans in my car. Thanks Bruce. 8)

-Andy

Antonio Trejo Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:43 am

Bruce is great! I got the thermostat linkage, tension spring and hardware: perfect and genuine Beetle parts!

Islandman Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:29 pm

Got one of Bruce's long clutch arms today. Great seller and will be keeping an eye on his other gear for sale.

Easy transaction!

Cheers Bruce.

Vocho78 Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Better late than never.

First of all, sorry for the late response Mr. Bruce.

I ordered a thermostat kit from Bruce at the beginning of January, I received the package 4 weeks later, all the the way down to Sonora, Mexico.

He was nice and very patient with me, also everything was on the package. Unpacked the parts, cleaned them up and painted them. I couldnīt be happier.

Thanks again Sr.

thewreckingsoul Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:51 pm

Bruce is an awesome guy. Ordered the long clutch arm from him. Shipped fast! Excellent communication.

Thanks Bruce!

julienfromvwspirit Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:58 am

Thanks Bruce,

Fast, good products and good communication.

Julien

Glenn Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:15 am

Back in January Bruce rebuilt the ZF in my Berg 5. It needed new clutch discs were are NLA. Bruce was able to track down a set and get it working like new.

Thanks Bruce.

BTW... I still owe you. Whenever you're ready, you know where to find me.

ach60 Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Bruce is great! I got the thermostat linkage, tension spring and hardware: perfect and genuine Beetle parts!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

GeoffP Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:59 pm

Bruce is a great guy, he has helped me out more times than I can count over the years.
Great seller and good friend!

SgtSamy Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:16 pm

Bought a thermostat kit from Bruce. Great communication, great guy. A+++!