TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Larry Ho - [email protected] Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
larryho Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:26 pm

Thank you so much EVERYONE. You have all been great and been so very accommodating. To have a perfect transaction both sides must contribute to make it work and COMMUNICATION is a key factor. I cannot stress the importance of this.
Recently I bought something from EBay, paid immediately and asked seller to inform me of shipping when its done. No respond. Sent a couple of emails and each time I have to fill a short request from seller to seek approval beforehand in order to have access to seller. (spam control).
I would be most grateful if seller just write an email informing me that item already sent or on its way and give me a tracking number (if theres one). This will certainly eliminate the concern that I have. I do not think this is too much to ask for.
Most of you out there are fantastic and to those that I have dealings with THANK YOU so much for all the help given to someone who is 'halfway round the planet'. =D>
You never know how we treat the parts that come this way. It's like giving them a new lease of life and like what my good friend Jay says 'You are making it possible for another Beetle to be resurrected, so to speak from the dead!'.
I am enjoying this hobby and grateful to Everrett and his great Samba site for the many friends I now have.

the_pipiripao Tue May 05, 2009 7:53 pm

Larry recently bought a wiper motor from me. He called me personally to talk about the purchase, which is nice because you get to know the person you're dealing with. I would be happy to do business with him anytime. Thanks larry

The_pipiripao

TRparts Thu May 07, 2009 10:25 pm

LARRY is buying parts for his dream car yes another project & saving them for the future also buys parts for friends to help them because they help back by shipping his parts in bulk. so he can save money or store them until he can pick parts in person or have a friend get them to him.
when selling to him remind him about buying tracking he checks from overseas so not to bother his friends with too many phone calls; yes he will ask questions to insure that he is getting the right part & is genuine vw so make sure to give him part numbers when you reply I sold him several parts great transactions !

thebugsmy59 Sun May 10, 2009 8:08 pm

Larry just purchased a few parts from me and the deal went as smooth as i could possibly want it to. I have been selling on thesamba for years and have run across mostly great peop;e but I have to admit dealing with larry is at the top of my list.

campingbox Sun May 10, 2009 9:41 pm

Good buyer! Recommended!

aquavw Mon May 11, 2009 5:47 pm

Larry purchased some switches from me, and was very detailed in his questions. I responded honestly, and the whole transaction went perfect. He has been a model buyer. Please do trust him in your dealings.
James

vwfred Tue May 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Hi Larry !
Thanks for your purchase .
Nice doing business with you.
Manfred

phxrob Wed May 20, 2009 11:30 pm

Hello Larry!

Thanks for the purchase of my Ghia tail lights, and I hope you or one of your "friends" enjoy them and get those baby's on-the-road pronto.

All,
Larry is a great purchaser. Highly recommended. Polite, communicates phone & email, pays quickly, does what he says. Very thankful and gracious. Nothing but good things to say about him.

RJ'sVW Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:35 pm

Larry bought some convertible top catches from me for 61-64 convertible.He called me and was pleasant to talk to and was prompt with payment,good cummunication.Though we had never done business before,he had done his research on me and seemed to know me,but I guess that is what the forums are for.Thanks Larry.

Rich

EverettB Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:16 pm

Excellent buyer. Prompt payment and lots of email communication.

regalasr Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:36 pm

I just sold a couple of switches to Larry and he paid very promptly. He has a U.S. address to ship to, so you don't have to hassle with the customs forms. I hope that I will be able to do business with him again soon.

I Pottle Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:24 am

larry likes to make a lot of phone calls but the payment is very prompt and transactions are smooth.

Ghiaddict Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:14 am

Larry is an excellent buyer. He paid promptly for 2
Lowlight Ghia window cranks I had for sale and the
communications were great.
I shipped next morning to match his quick PayPal payment.
Thank you!

bugdust Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:41 am

Larry bought a pair of 61-64 vert latches from me. He called a lot and sent a lot of emails but that's not a bad thing. He told me the best way to ship it and was very patient while I got the parts ready to be shipped. I had a small problem on my end and couldn't ship when promised but Larry was very understanding. Good guy! Oh, he paid immediately as well.

Tee Dub Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:25 pm

What a friend we have in Larry ! True to the VW way.

A fine and friendly person who is enjoyable to speak to and easy to communicate with.

You will wish all your deals would go this smooth !

Goos Luck & God Bless !

TW

Vintage Auto Werks1 Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:49 pm

I have done many deals with Larry and he is very easy to work with. Look forward to many more deals in the future with him.

Touch Nicks Thing Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:15 am

Excellent buyer. Pays quickly and is very courteous.

onebadoval56 Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:44 am

larry is very good to deal with and knows what he wants fast payer as well

justin

bnoel Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:07 pm

Larry was prompt in payment and is a good buyer (very courteous)

volksinthevalley Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:34 pm

Larry was a great guy to deal with. Excellent communication and always friendly. Now i have a friend in Vietnam. Payment was prompt.

Would happily do business again.

Thanks Larry!